trainz driver edition

builtxtoxresist

i just bought the new cd and when its loading any route, the gear in the corner stops turning and the game freezes, i never get to load anything on there to play, what could be the reason?

i just bought the new cd and when its loading any route, the gear in the corner stops turning and the game freezes, i never get to load anything on there to play, what could be the reason?

how long does it hang for.

sometimes Trainz needs to rebuild its data base, this can take a few minutes.

let it go for a while and see if it loads.

Also try changing video option, OpenGL or DirectX. To bypass the opening video ( which causes problems sometimes) put the line
-intro=disable
in the trainzoptions.txt file.

Bob

How in the WORLD you get TDE? That isn't even supposed to be released yet! (Not 'till Feb. 24, 2007).

How in the WORLD you get TDE? That isn't even supposed to be released yet! (Not 'till Feb. 24, 2007).
He probably has the Trainz Driver released by Merscom....:cool:

@builtxtoxresist.....what kind of specs are you running on your system?.....if you are light on ram, it will freeze up.....usually if you wait long enough it will eventually load...

Last edited:
Checked the Auran Shop. It isn't released or shipped 'till Febuary 24, 2007.

Last edited:
yea its the merscom/auran version..only 10 bucks at best buy in US, i have plenty of room for the game and high graphics card, i really got wait long for it to load though:confused:

yea its the merscom/auran version..only 10 bucks at best buy in US, i have plenty of room for the game and high graphics card, i really got wait long for it to load though:confused:
I don't think room for the game is your problem....how much RAM do you have....it needs a min of 512MB....1GIG or more will work better....:cool:

What is the difference between TRS2006 and Trainz Driver?

Trainz Driver is stripped down.

No CMP, No Surveyor. just what it says on the tin. All you do is drive. nothing else. It has a number of routes with the right traction for each route all set up ready to go.

I can remember testing this and had a real good time playing with it.

regards

Harry

Back