TRAINZ (BRASIL) TRILHOS

odair

ola amigos, estou jogando os trilhos para fazer um pátio de estacionamento, estou tendo dificuldade porque só consigo jogar um trilho por vez, não tem a opoção de jogar vários trilhos de uma só vez, e quando vou fazer uma rota longa em que ela comporta 2 trilho em seu percurso como fazer !!!

hello friends, I am playing the tracks to make a parking lot, I'm having trouble because I can only play one track at a time, does not have the opoção to play several tracks at once, and when I make a long route where it holds 2 rail in its way as do !!!
GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

Putting down 1 track at the time is the way to do it.

There are / used to be some parallel tracks, but they give all kinds of other problems. Don't bother about looking for it.

Building a (good) route takes time.

poderia ser mais fácil, tudo que é meio difícil aqui no Brasil dizem, fazer na unha, ou com o dedo da mão, não sei se a tradução será correta.......obrigado oknotsen
could be easier, everything is kind of hard here in Brazil they say, do the nail, or the finger, do not know if the translation is correct ....... thank oknotsen

If you are having trouble placing tracks close together (because they keep connecting for example), hold down the "shift" button when putting down the 2nd track.

To get a decent parallel placement, use one of the longer fixed track straight sections (FT500 works well) as a template, once orientated in the correct direction.

This is also a good idea when trailing track off attachment points at stations etc. Line the FT up at the same angle as the track portion, slide it over the rails then use as a guide to extrude the spline.

Vern and do not know English and use google translator, that his translation was not very understandable to Portuguese (Brazil), sorry if you can one new explanation ....... I am grateful ...... thank you
Vern Não Sei Como o inglês e OSU o google tradutor, ESSA SUA Tradução: NÃO ficou muito compreensivel PARA O Português (Brasil), desculpe, se Puder hum nova explicação ....... fico grato ...... obrigato

ok, Vern se puder então postar alguns screen ficaria mais fácil......agradecido
ok if you can then post some screen would be easier grateful ......

Back