Why? Why? There is no warning before?

nrrpires

Por quê? Por quê? Não há nenhum aviso antes? e perdemos o trabalho de meses ou mesmo anos!
Eu fiz a versão de atualização do TS2010 41.615 que fosse estável e em pleno funcionamento,
42.203 para a versão.
chegou a ter os seguintes problemas:
- Instável Video - A resolução de tela é 1920x1200 para um diferente durante a sessão;
- O programa craxs com a advertência de que o Windows está a estudar o assunto;
- Eu perdi alguns ativos que tinha de recuperar, através do "Content Manager" novamente e alguns
desapareceram ou não de trabalho;
- Mais grave ainda quase todo o material circulante a minha, que funcionou normalmente na versão 41615,
e que fazia parte do conjunto, desapareceu;
- O mesmo material circulante ainda está instalada, mas ainda só tem "dependências que estão faltando"
não vamos colocá-lo em sessão.
Por que não fazer um aviso prévio de que estas coisas podem acontecer

Hi Rjhowie2
You see it was a mistake of mine, to put the post, and was repeated in my language.
Here is my apology.

Hi Rjhowie2
You see it was a mistake of mine, to put the post, and was repeated in my language.
Here is my apology.

No problem, man. Here's a "pseudo-translation" off of Bing.

Why? Why? There is no warning before? and we work for months or even years!
I did the upgrade version of the TS2010 41,615 which was stable and in full operation,
42,203 to version.
have the following problems:
-Unstable video screen resolution is 1920 x 1200 for a different during the session;
-The program craxs with the warning that Windows is studying the matter;
-I've lost some assets that had to recover through the "Content Manager" again and some
disappeared or not work;
Worse still almost all rolling stock mine, which functioned normally in version 41615,
and that was part of the set, disappeared;
-The same rolling stock is still installed, but still only has "dependencies that are missing"
We are not going to put it in session.
Why not do a notice that these things can happen

Okay now that I've had a chance to read you message, the fix is somewhat easy. I had the same problem, and the help from other users solved the problem for me.

You need to edit your TrainzOptions.txt file and add in your display resolution in the -width= and -height= values.

I hope this helps.

John

Back