Trainz 2009 Water problems

ariaz13

Hi!
I have a problem with Trainz 2009 :confused: . The water does not seem to appear, I have added it, raised its height and tried my best but no help. I also tried changing from OpenGL to DirectX but DirectX just crashes. Please someone help me! Here are a few pics I took from scenario- Maglev Project 2006: Lara to Clare Bay. Here are the pictures I took:

Notice the ships are in mid air, the water is meant to be there but its not!:

2hy9qm9.jpg

This is what it looks like when I zoom in, I presume that the water was meant to look brown and thats okay and the water sound is there too. But again no water/brown water!
qqwqz6.jpg

Again, the ship is in mid air and you might not see this but this bridge type track is floating too.

s5fq7q.jpg

Around the sides/edge of the land you will see its made to kepp the water in

2hy9htw.jpg

I hope the images helped you find a solution, please try to help me. Thanks :)

water

Update direct x is the only thing that I have to say, if not, change the resolution. Also, try making sure that the waters dependencies are missing

Gday

I had problem with water displaying incorrectly black lines no reflections,
I switched from directx to openGL then back to direct x and it displayed normaly again.

Hope that helps

cheers.

I think you have simply raised your water level too high, possibly by several hundred feet.

Try playing with the Adjust Water Height function.

Your water is definitely there, as can be seen in your second screenshot where the view is from under the water - hence the gurgling sound!

I've just tried it out and managed to get the same effect.

Cheers
Casper

Last edited:
Back