Trainz 12- Sound Effects Technical issue

azurerail

Hi, All,

In antisipation of TS12 SP1 i have gone back to using TS12, and with that comes some errors in reguards to sound elements in both the configs and asset versions being obsolete. As i have had may other posts reguarding Track-Sounds ill try to summmerise new issues that are in specific TS12 only.

1.: Track sounds play only Breifly and stop and start randomly (Normaly the track sound replaces the entire Route track sounds, Reguardless of track used). The problem asset is OBSOLETE PSR TRACKSOUNDS.

2: HVV Track sound does not play at all. There are no missing Dependency's in CM.

3: BNSF50 tracksound that is incorporated in USLW (Slavedriver) Squeel Track. I cant find this in Content manager, is it payware?.

There was once Razorback Railway and i was just getting to know this great Content, but never got to buy any of it before it went bust, Is there PAYWARE tracksounds out their that are simple and work in TS12?. HP Track has Track sound but is linear and seems best for Bridges rather than an Entire Route, But they are good. Do the creator of these HP Tracksounds have a site with more of this Content.

Track sounds are really good way's creating realistic sound Environments and are important with most of my routes, i Have seen a Couple of tutorials here on the forums on creating Track sounds and Bofie sounds but i find it hard in certent proceces of manually editing configs, I try to treat Trainz configs like tho old day TXT Config files, but Trainz doe sent like it when things are put in config files the wrong way and i trainz gets Erroneous and complains to me with that red Bug in the lower right hand corner. Does any one have a Config Break down indicating what is possible and what's not "Or" even better a Symbol Guide to understand Config Scripting. This would be great to understand, for in Trainz Script Testing to Trouble-shoot Content issues.

Best Reguards: Jared

Back