Track Problems

Thad09

This is a User Title
I have a problem. It seems to me that a good number of my track became the double white lines. I acidently changed the track a bit, tried reverting it and it dose not work. I deleted it, created a new one(saving the texture file) and went into the route config and tried changeing the original track kuid with that of the new one and I still have the white lines. I also had to go into another map config and add a line for the track because the original kuid for the track got deleted from it. Is there a way to get the track back? Help?

Well, I think I got one of the routes done, yet the other does not have the track kuid in the config:confused: My thought is that I can take the work done on the missing config route and merge it with the route that has the track.

EDIT: I went into the route that did not have the track kuid in it, added the kuid and I have no track. hmmmmmmm what can I do?

Last edited:
Well, I think I got one of the routes done, yet the other does not have the track kuid in the config:confused: My thought is that I can take the work done on the missing config route and merge it with the route that has the track.

EDIT: I went into the route that did not have the track kuid in it, added the kuid and I have no track. hmmmmmmm what can I do?

Playing with the config files will not work. This can easily be fixed using the Replace Assets utility.

Select the track you want to replace using the get-track in the track pull out.

Drag that over to the replace field in the replace assets tool.
Choose another track you might like.
Drag that from the track list to the replace with field.

Click replace asset.

You might want to do a baseboard first by clicking on the button apply to current baseboard only.

John

Back