TR19 SP1 cinematic camera "total time to animate" input no longer does anyting

unknownplays

BlueWizard
TR19 SP1 cinematic camera "total time to animate" input no longer does anyting

Hi.

A quick report that after updating to Trainz 19 SP1 that the "cinematic Camera" rule no longer functions correctly.
Editing the "total time to animate" value has no effect. It remains at the value it was previously set

If anyone knows a backdoor way of editing the value I would be very grateful as I have a vid due to come out on Xmas day with a new Xmas route that uses it

Cheers.

Yeah I already let them know a few months ago, and the response I got was it'll be fixed when SP2 for TRS19 starts happening (whenever that will be).
In the mean time, the only work around is copy the rule already configured from another session and paste it in yours, then just change the camera angles if you want.
Another work around (that most of you probably won't have) is having a copy pre-SP1 and then configure the rule in that version, export the new route and deafult session to the SP1 version, and then copy the rule and paste it in yours.

Cheers

Yeah I already let them know a few months ago, and the response I got was it'll be fixed when SP2 for TRS19 starts happening (whenever that will be).

That is the way it has to be unless the bug is a "showstopper". Minor bugs that do not "adversely affect game play" have to go onto the back burner. In the early days of TANE I reported several minor but annoying bugs - annoying to me at least but, it seemed, to no-one else as mine were the only reports they received on these bugs (but they did confirm their existence). It took until TANE SP4 and TRS19 before they were fixed. I am not complaining as I understand that with a small (very small it seems) team of programmers you have to prioritize things and I was able to use work-arounds to resolve the issues while awaiting a permanent solution.

There are others I have reported in TRS19 SP1 and PE that will, no doubt, be resolved (or not) in the next SP update.

I can confirm it is fixed and that we're working on SP2 so when the beta version is released, I suggest grabbing it and checking it out.

Back