Toronto Trainz Project (TTP)

I'm soon going to start making a replica of the 48 Rathbur Route and was wondering if it could help you. if so, what kind of road are you using (eg:TTR)?

don't forget a guy named Tommy had a company called 'Toronto Trains' and disappeared, stickin' it to us.....don't think you would want people thinking you represented him...

John

hey if still working on this i have been working on basemaps for York/Bala Subs i have google maps images for all the most of the area covered by the old MSTS GTA Route from just past Georges Trains to just after Hilda Ave on The york and from Steeles Ave (Doncaster South) to Just past Green Lane (Thornhill) on Bala and i may have more done with out the google images from the open rails map from the old Msts route

hey if still working on this i have been working on basemaps for York/Bala Subs i have google maps images for all the most of the area covered by the old MSTS GTA Route from just past Georges Trains to just after Hilda Ave on The york and from Steeles Ave (Doncaster South) to Just past Green Lane (Thornhill) on Bala and i may have more done with out the google images from the open rails map from the old Msts route
Since this thread is 16 years old, it's most likely the project died or it went on to the great bit bucket and was never released. If you want to work on your own version, by all means do so.

I think that they left Trainz many years ago, that is, if its the group that made a Toronto route in trainz 2004 or 2006 that came with the game.

I think that they left Trainz many years ago, that is, if its the group that made a Toronto route in trainz 2004 or 2006 that came with the game.
No, some of us are still here, after all these years. That was a long time ago, now that I think of it.
The route was included in TRS2006 and made for the standards of that time. Since it was based on actual track plans circa 1954, it was pretty accurate as far as the rails of downtown Toronto were concerned. The outer edges, both east and west loops were somewhat fanciful and only served as a means to return consists to the centre.
Some people attempted various projects to extend the tracks, east, northeast, northwest and west but I don't think they were ever released.

I remember that route fondly . The yard was huge and took sometime to figure out how to go from one side to the other. One of the loops went , I think, St Mary's. Funny how vivid the memories of the sessions are after all these years. Made a big impression on me. Thanks for that.

Back