Today's My Birthday!

Hey everybody!
Today's my lucky day, it's my birthday! :D Please no age asking, please. A true Trainzer never reveals his or her age. I can hardly believe I got started in Trainz earlier this year and I feel as though I've been here since the dawn of time. :D And here's an Amtrak joke for all of you.

"One night, an Amtrak F40PH meets an Amtrak P42DC in a bar and both locomotives are tired from a long day of work. The F40PH says, 'You are so lucky.' and the P42DC is confused, so he asks, 'What makes you say that?' The F40PH replies, 'You take people daily while I take Drew Carey everywhere.' and the P42DC responds, '...You need a vacation, I do believe you're star stroke.'"

I can hardly wait to read the responses.

Wow...375 posts. Dang, my how time flies.

The best Hobo Birthday Cake recipe:

One box of Little Debbie-Strawberry Swirl cakes...

One Box of Hostess-Creme Filled Tinkies...

One box of Tastykake-Jelly Krimpets...

Glue them all together (like when laying bricks with mortar) using Betty Crocker Vanilla Cake Frosting as cement. Stack them alternating like one would build a 3 story tower of lincoln logs, or cinderblocks, (so it don't structurally fall over like a Jenga Block Puzzle)...

Smear and Slather the whole mess with a can of Blueberry or Cherry-Pie Filling, and Vanilla Cake Frosting...

Caution: NEVER use a Red RR Fusee as a substitute for birthday cake candle ... besides being really difficult to put out, it stanks up the whole house ... the fusee sulphur spittings, taste awfull !

Last edited:
Back