Timber Ridge Line by Klinger

shebashetan7

Hi all,

Does anyone who has T:ANE still use klinger's Timber Ridge Line? I think it is a nice long route with plenty of industries to serve and blessed with a wide variety of terrain including forests, mountains, deserts, and plains, plus a few small towns and cities. There are lines for standard gauge, 36in gauge and 30in gauge trains, which will make prowler's, bdaneal's, and david111767's narrow gauge steamers feel right at home.

I have Timber Ridge Line loaded on my copy of T:ANE, and it works just fine, except for the snowy areas, due to a missing texture asset.

Hi all,

Does anyone who has T:ANE still use klinger's Timber Ridge Line? I think it is a nice long route with plenty of industries to serve and blessed with a wide variety of terrain including forests, mountains, deserts, and plains, plus a few small towns and cities. There are lines for standard gauge, 36in gauge and 30in gauge trains, which will make prowler's, bdaneal's, and david111767's narrow gauge steamers feel right at home.

I have Timber Ridge Line loaded on my copy of T:ANE, and it works just fine, except for the snowy areas, due to a missing texture asset.

Norm hart played around with a it a lot a while back, as did i before I moved on to make a prototypical route. its a great line, look up the ng screenshot thread, lots of shots of mods done there, i expect norm got the snow to work in TANE .

I fixed up all of prowler901's Rio Grande content to work in T:ANE. BNSF50's D&RGW passengers have animated doors, scripted marker lights and the ability to hear the passengers chatting.

A little known site which has great assets for the 30" section of this route is http://30ng.webs.com/downloads.htm

Super 30" stuff from David111767, motorbreath, simulatortrain, bigboy4010, and klinger, including klinger's 30" D&RGW locomotives and passenger cars.

Many of the shortcuts require that you change them from 30ng.com/ to 30ng.webs.com/. I only found one link that didn't work.

My full 30" US collection

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Some of klinger's D&RGW locos

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Back