Tidewater Iportal Invatation

klambert

Ca Plane Pour Moi
At 0700PM (British Time)I will be on Tidewater South Iportal route Anyone wants to operate Tidewater North Please tell me. My username is klambert and my Portal ID is klambert. Can you please tell me your Iportal ID and username. Dont forget to add me to your contacts

tidewater south

:confused: you already play fuel and run how you refuel the train i can't the fuel pump don't show , what time you gone play portal time usa:eek:

I can Iportal too

Klambert (Karl?);
Have you had any takers yet? I am retired and in general I can be availible from 1900 to 2200 UT (your 7-10PM ? my 2-5 PM EST, New Jersey, USA).

About a year ago I partnered with a user in Poland using the tidewater sessions. I used the South layout and developed a version with a seaport to take delvery of products from the north in addition to coal. I also extened the Iportal approach so that I could reverse trains out of the power plant without having them reenter the Iportal, and then run them to the yard to reverse the engine for the return trip. If you would like the TRS 2006 CDP I can sent it to you. I haven't tried it in TS2009 yet.
I will add you to my chat list and check if you are on line.
Irving

I can join.

I will be able to join, but I live in the western part of the U.S. On weekdays, I have school, so I'm usually on at 15:30 (or 3:30 PM) or later (Pacific Time) depending on homework. But on weekends, I get on the computer probably on some times (I'm scattered all over the computer). We'll see if we can meet. I can probably help out on northern Tidewater also.:)

Username: worldofsteam
Portal ID: worldofsteam

Last edited:
Back