This crossing doesn't behave properly

howard334

I am trying to use this built-in crossing on '06, but it does not work most of the time - I say this because it did work once, but now just flashes the lights on occasion when train traffic is crossing - road does stop however, but no booms or lights - and what is the blue dashes in the middle of the crossing? What am I missing here (knowledge wise) -

And sorry for another question (see the tear in my eye?:hehe:) but are there any other stations beside these two I'm using that can accommodate the Superliners? The other built-ins look lame when a Superliner pulls in due to the platform height not matching with the door height.

Thanx

Screen_003.jpg

Screen_004.jpg
Screen_001.jpg

Those are bad crossings, they never work I try to avoid them.

I would take a look at BNSF50 crossings on the DLS. They work great and come in plenty of varities.

hert:wave:

Howard,

That looks like the crossings by Cloaked Ghost. They do not work predictably in TRS2006 and up.

Mr. and Mrs. BNSF50, or it may have been the Mr., has made some terrific crossings with various variations and styles. They all work perfectly all the time.

Also I recommend the BNSF50 roads that go with the crossings as well as the YARN roads by Maddy. The are both very nice and don't float above the terrain like the older ones do.

Hope this is helpful.

John

Thanx - I've gone ATLS and now I'm hooked, there's no turning back...:D
But why would Auran include an asset in published software that doesn't work?:eek: I wish there was a way to remove "builtins" rather than just disable them as that would free up resources for other more personal desired content and reduce the "clutter" in the assets list.

Now if I could just find a small variety of stations that work/look good with the Superliners;).

Thanx

Back