The tale of the rolling stock you cannot see

revron

RevRon
I have just moved a route from Tranz for Mac to TRS 19 but there are some kissing rolling stock, yet while they are not present on the track they still are recognized by TRS 19 as being there . Therefore you cannot add anything to the track at that point and if you try and move something through them it ends up with a derailment.
How may I remove the rolling stock that while is not appearing is still there

Try creating a new layer and merging the old layer unto it sometimes that can reveal hidden assets. Or in surveyor try to add a train and move it into the invisible consist and see if it hooks up to it and makes it visible.

I have just moved a route from Tranz for Mac to TRS 19 but there are some kissing rolling stock, yet while they are not present on the track they still are recognized by TRS 19 as being there . Therefore you cannot add anything to the track at that point and if you try and move something through them it ends up with a derailment.
How may I remove the rolling stock that while is not appearing is still there

go back to your trainz for Mac route and remove the rolling stock, then save the route and bring it back into 2019 its by far the easiest way .

tried the latter and the train you could see derailed!
But thanks for that. I have since had a go at layers and it is proving helpful. Thank you

Back