The Overly Specific Screenshot Thread

Kiantrain4014

If you have any screenshots that don't quite fit in any current threads then put them here! :p
Here's an example, a Train-perial fleet. A small one consisting of a few Train Destroyers.

Hehe, great topic thanks for resurrecting it Kiantrain4014.

After several weeks (months actually) I've finally completed converting all the crossings to Wig Wag except for about 3 or 4 that are on a weird angle.

Thanks so much bnsf50!

Edit; BTW for those of you that might not have seen WigWags;

Thank the gods of Union Pacific for preserving these, back in my truly misspent youth I passed out in gutter in the upper left of this photo. :hehe: I must have been 15 or 16 at the time, the train heading to the scrap yard woke me up. The area is a lot more yuppified nowadays.

Last edited:
Hehe, great topic thanks for resurrecting it Kiantrain4014.

After several weeks (months actually) I've finally completed converting all the crossings to Wig Wag except for about 3 or 4 that are on a weird angle.

(Pics)

Thanks so much bnsf50!

Edit; BTW for those of you that might not have seen WigWags;

(More Pics)

Thank the gods of Union Pacific for preserving these, back in my truly misspent youth I passed out in gutter in the upper left of this photo. :hehe: I must have been 15 or 16 at the time, the train heading to the scrap yard woke me up. The area is a lot more yuppified nowadays.
Looks like this thread is useful for at least one other person :D

Let me guess... Titanic and Queen Mary?
No, RMS Mauritania, but still Cunard line!

A monstrosity I made yesterday: The SP GS-8 Articulated locomotive.

Seems more like a Farley, since the wheel arrangement is 4-8-4+4-8-4 ,there is a smokebox at both ends, and the cylinders are facing opposite directions!

-Ben

Last edited:
Looks like this thread is useful for at least one other person :D

No, RMS Mauritania, but still Cunard line!

A monstrosity I made yesterday: The SP GS-8 Articulated locomotive.
The GS-8 is the SP designation for the later Cotton Belt 4-8-4.(cool pic anyway:p)

Well, I burnt the rice, you see, so I felt that was a good enough reason to start up T:ANE and let the burnt rice fade into oblivion ...

I found some slugs by CloakedGhost275 in a white search on the DLS and thought I'd put them to work with Western Maryland on the Limestone train.

Conrail slugs sandwiched by WM F7B #411

sandwich.jpg

BNSF Slug showing off its silver blomberg trucks ... and a pretty SF Kodachrome slug behind the Western Maryland B unit

silver.jpg

Western Maryland F7A 231 leads the limestone job up the hill with B units and slug helpers. Thank you CloakedGhost275!

today.jpg

The burnt rice went out to the birds ... :eek:

Last edited:
Very Nice Shots Norm. You definitely have a knack for picking them.

Paul :)

Thanks! Jango reminded me that Donner Pass has this trail in it and for no apparent reason I had never rode it in all the years I've had the route. I wish there was a way to have the horse rearing. :D

Back