The Lady is a Tramp!

190 meg gmax :eek:
perhaps one of us could send you a box with the correct attachment points n config then all you have to do is merge in and move n export?;)

Sure,

Ill look around for that film here,, never heard of it before but sounds like a really good movie.
Does MArtha look similar to her?? If not,, I am sure modifications can be made as long as Martha was a three island type.

You know me,, I love comedy in my objects!

I'll borrow the DVD from my parents and do some screengrabs. The ship it self was originally named S/S Aslaug and was commissioned by the Torm Line. She was a classic three island type though with a smaller midships island. Unfortunately I haven't been able to dig up decent photos but I did come across this:

http://80.62.184.182/fotoweb/Preview.fwx?position=8&folderid=5000&columns=1&rows=1&search

Another set classic quotes:

O. P. Andersen watches in amazement as his secretary the formidable Miss Bruun - after an in depth discussion of the refinement of roses with Martha's dyslexic wireless operator - expertly uses the morse key:
O. P. Andersen: "And you do morse as well, have you also known a wireless operator?"
Miss Bruun (Head sligthly to the side listening for an answer to her recent message) "No. He was a scout leader"
O. P. Andersen: (looking even more quizzed) "Aaa-ha!"

O. P Andersen and Miss Bruun are observing as the captain manouvres Martha to stop their Norwegian arch enemy M/S Harald - Captain Nielsen "deported" them to the top of the pilot house to keep them out of the way while he "battled" Harald (for a toilet pump, but that is far to complex a matter to explain here)
Miss Bruun: "Ahhh it's the classic manouvre "crossing the T" - known from many sea battles"
(O. P. Andersen looking at her, awestruck)
Miss Bruun (matter of factly) "He was a Rear Admiral."

Last edited:
wartime variant

That's a real piece of work, WHECsailor, many kudos! Have you thought about a wartime convoy version? WWi or II, subdued paint, blackouts on the ports, maybe an old 3" or 4" on a small raised platform aft. maybe one or two obsolete AA guns amidships?

Michael

Sure,

Ill look around for that film here,, never heard of it before but sounds like a really good movie.
Does MArtha look similar to her?? If not,, I am sure modifications can be made as long as Martha was a three island type.

You know me,, I love comedy in my objects!

Well I don't know what happened, but I just ordered a set of 1:1 reproductions of the General arrangement and the frames of S/S Martha.... and DON'T ask about the price. :rolleyes:

I wonder if it is just as easy to get stuff into Shipsim 2006. I fear this will not be a poly-light project.

Ship sim 2006,, not sure you can add on

Yep,, from what Ive seen that is not possible yet,, I hope someday soon they will though!!

Back