The Canadian Thread - Hi-Res images

Real nice shots there Neil. That cloudy sky is perfect.
Those new SD40s from Adamovic are looking good on your route CNSD40MRT

Eastbound crossing the river on the Grand Trunk bridge. The water is never clear like that.

11742739ca9c6372d90cd14978090d01.jpg

Oh boy Erik, those are lovely shots from you. The first one is indeed great! That SD40 looks perfect. I'll be having that working on my route soon too! Thanks for posting. It's always nice to see your stuff.

Dragonharh, thanks for showing us the video of the Halifax sub. Interesting to see how your route is going with the train in action on it.

Cheers everybody,
Jack
Thanks but that's the olny thing anyones going see of this route for a long time RCW/ECC is closed see link for details l sorry guys I had a good reason.
http://easterncanadiancordor.weebly.com/

Hi folks,

I try to keep my aircraft off this thread unless I think the information would be useful to some you.

For those with routes in remote parts of B.C. (like Roy), the assets below may well be of interest.
Hawkair Aviation service some of the more remote area of B.C., flying from Vancouver to Terrace, Kitimat, Dawson Creek & Prince Rupert. They wouldn't look too out of place in any of the larger remote regional towns in B.C.

Hawkair%2002_zpsem3bmjnh.jpg

Available now on DLS
De Havilland Dash 8-100 Hawkair C-FCJE Startup (2008+)
<kuid2:590184:100532:1>
De Havilland Dash 8-100 Hawkair C-FDNG Startup (2008+)
<kuid2:590184:100413:1>
De Havilland Dash 8-311 Hawkair Startup (2008+)
<kuid2:590184:100533:1>

You do a real job on those aircraft skins, Rob. I'm sure they'll be made good use of. Sometimes they stray far from where they normally operate so you never know where they might be seen.
Thanks very much for your efforts!

I like that screen shot with the empty track stretching away into the distance. Good one VIA6415.

Here's a rainy shot for a rainy day from me.
Cheers,
Jack

8439a203a4afc79a0050a1048dba855b.jpg

Thanks Jack,

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm wasting my time. I don't see them on the forum threads that often. It is a train program I guess..... :D

You do a real job on those aircraft skins, Rob. I'm sure they'll be made good use of. Sometimes they stray far from where they normally operate so you never know where they might be seen.
Thanks very much for your efforts!

I like that screen shot with the empty track stretching away into the distance. Good one VIA6415.

Here's a rainy shot for a rainy day from me.
Cheers,
Jack

Pic Removed
Is that a traffic region or static cars

I haven't used any aircraft on my route yet Rob, but one day I'll have a go at putting some in the air. Once again, thank you.

John, that truck is static. I don't have traffic enabled presently.

Cheers,
Jack

Hi folks,

I try to keep my aircraft off this thread unless I think the information would be useful to some you.

For those with routes in remote parts of B.C. (like Roy), the assets below may well be of interest.
Hawkair Aviation service some of the more remote area of B.C., flying from Vancouver to Terrace, Kitimat, Dawson Creek & Prince Rupert. They wouldn't look too out of place in any of the larger remote regional towns in B.C.

Available now on DLS
De Havilland Dash 8-100 Hawkair C-FCJE Startup (2008+)
<kuid2:590184:100532:1>
De Havilland Dash 8-100 Hawkair C-FDNG Startup (2008+)
<kuid2:590184:100413:1>
De Havilland Dash 8-311 Hawkair Startup (2008+)
<kuid2:590184:100533:1>

Hi Rob725, I’m posting on behalf of Roy (RoysTrainz) for his route thread at the moment. He wishes to thank you for your longtime friendship and aviation assets. He wanted to tell you that finally TANE allows a lot of aviation especially with the CPR Mountain route. Here is a video that Roy has posted also:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hi Folks;

Back a while ago I referred to the UMR ++ and posted a shot of a Royal Hudson leaving Hadley. Now we have the Hudson approaching Milton

froobie_20150824_0000_zpstjyo0ijw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
and arrived at Milton Station after driving 6 hours and 45 minutes and 266.6 Trainz miles.
froobie_20150824_0003_zpsxhw0ixld.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The UMR is Neil's UMR aka UM Realm. Now the first + refers to MRL or Montana Rail Link (originally from TPR) aka MR Land.

I was pondering merging. So as an experiment I merged UMR and MRL and a third. Lo and behold:

froobie_20150824_0004_zpsxt6zvrfj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
The Hudson and a helper leaving UM Realm.
and entering MR Land:
froobie_20150824_0007_zpsax9ume1k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The first station in MR Land is Huntly Station
froobie_20150824_0008_zpsore8pfjg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Next stop: Elliston Station at the end of MR Land, the 1st +. The identity of the second + will be revealed later.;)
Until then,
cheers,
--Michael.

Interesting video there Roy. That's a lot of flying! The mountains look pretty darn good.

I'm not familiar with those routes you mentioned Michael, but from the screenshots it's all looking great. Thanks for showing us!

Nice work there Gerald. You doing Spiderman as well?

NewYorkCentral, nice looking steam screenie there. Rick would approve.

From me, heading east through a hazy evening.

Cheers everyone,
Jack

5ef9cd48a4d36efff1bcebc09c424926.jpg

Great shots all!

Gerald, your VIA f40ph shots are great too. From what I can see, you did a great job with the model. My only humble suggestion might be to rework the numbering on the sides near the cab. Take a peek here (near the bottom, 7 images up) to see what I mean: http://www.canadianrailwayobservations.com/croarchives/2013/maycro/mayvia.htm

I think it was asked, but do you plan to release those engines as payware? Also, do you plan on making the 'triclops' lights the rebuilt engines use now? Just curious! :cool:

Keep up the great work everyone!

Back