Thank you to the Mods for stopping....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly our 'friend' had a joining date of November 06, so I wonder what set him/her off today in particular?

Interestingly our 'friend' had a joining date of November 06, so I wonder what set him/her off today in particular?
Ehh if it's the person I am thinking of,then it was probably due to the fact of him/her getting banned by me(yesterday) from TCR for stirring up trouble as well...:':)confused:

It's too bad the psychologists for these kinds of people aren't doing too well. I didn't witness any of this but I wish I had. I love to aggravate the loonies.:D But I do agree that, if it can be avoided, just don't respond to them. If it's unavoidable, then i have as much fun as a I can, because people like that always leave say something or do something that leaves them wide open for plenty of fun comments. I will put in my thanks to the mods too for getting rid of this kind of filth. People like him and Quebus, or "Queer"bus, have no place being here.

Maybe he just didn't take his med's this morning... We might be dealing with an immature 10 to 15 year old, who's got some issues... (Hopefully it's just some idiot adult)!!!

I'm pleased the "mod" was onto it pretty quickly and got it sorted out...
As to whether he will be back or not? - Of course he'll be back... Nit-wits like him always come back, even it means having to go out and buy another copy of Trainz & registering it under a different name, just to get back on the forum...
The forum has the same problem with a 'plonker' from New York (no slure on NY intended) that gets banned every 2 to 3 months. Mods ban him, 2 or 3 months later he's back again, then banned again, then back again...
These people are just "tossers" who get there rocks off in doing this sort of thing...
I guess the community just has to accept that from time to time we are going to get the odd person that's 'not playing with a full deck' !!!!!! (As the saying goes; some mothers do have them)...
I still think more there should be more "mods" appointed so the forum can be monitored more closely...
Cheers, Mac... :confused:

Last edited:
Does anyone else notice something suspicious about this. I mean, two days ago there was the whole thing with Grogstop receiving that email saying that the routes would be pirated, and now this. I find it interesting.

Ehh if it's the person I am thinking of,then it was probably due to the fact of him/her getting banned by me(yesterday) from TCR for stirring up trouble as well...:':)confused:

Yeah I'm wondering the same thing too. There's a slight possibility there could be a connection in this.

I'm a little disappointed he got canned so quick. I was just starting to have fun with him.

Lata,

Steve (Vice God) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back