If your a developer or have shared screenshots, knowledge, etc. Thank-You!

Seane2c

You know honestly I skip 90% of the topics on this forum because they don't apply and there are so many new posts a day. So I know I probably rubbed some people the wrong way (and asked the mods to remove anything potentially offensive). I was only trying to help so lets agree to disagree and move on. Hopefully I'm not ignored as some mentioned but that is their loss. I just ignore threads the old fashioned way :)

Anyways enough of that crap. Here is what I wanted to say now that I got that out of the way. I've been making some huge breakthroughs. Be it in DEM, my route. Lots of it has to do with trial and error, but I wouldn't do that trial and error if I wasn't inspired.

The screenshot forums and YouTube channels of those (so many to name) have given me a huge push forward in both motivation and guidance. Then there are all the tutorials and content that I've found so far. There are so many, I'm sure I've still missed. I subscribe to many YouTube channels of content creators and yes I download the DLS lots.

I'm certainly not a Gimme Pig. I simply appreciate what others have done. It doesn't matter to me if the content might be old, perhaps broken by 2019, some of it still works and some of it looks just as great in my opinion. Once I'm done my route some day or at least to the point I need something that is necessary to make my route complete, I do want to create some assets of my own. For now though I just use the DLS and put fill in stuff.

The funny thing is I don't sleep in on weekends anymore. Earlier this morning I couldn't wait to get back into it. But then I decided to give back first. My first duty was to encourage a good friend what he might need to help his creative juices from flowing out of my own experience. I've asked permission to share that e-mail and I will if I get it. If I don't it's no big deal. He is a very creative person.

Heck even my son who has a purchased version of 2019 North America on his own computer upstairs has stopped developing his now routes, because he wan't to suddenly focus on mine because he is so excited about. Last night in my live stream (which I share almost all the time and I'm sure put many to sleep) he probably said how excited he was at least a dozen times.

Anyways just want to say thanks to those, as I'm not sure they get enough of it. I'm pretty sure they know how appreciative we all are. There is just so much content to try and pick and choose what works best. Bottom line is if it's on my route, that is on my youtube channel you know I appreciate it.

Now it's time to get selfish and do what I was going to do (develop some more) when I woke up 90 minutes ago.

Thanks again.

Sean

Back