Terence the Tractor

MsipmsonW

I have 2 questions about Terence the Tractor. I know should ask these in the SI3D forum but they may not reply.

1. Does anyone know where I can download the up to date Terence, like the one used in KnapfordProductions videos.

Failing that…
2. Does anyone know how to turn the Static Terence into a ‘moving’ Terence?

OK... judging from the long silence nobody knows. LOL

Well I suppose I could go and find the up to date version. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Who ever Knapford Productions are the copyright lawyers are going to have a field day with them.

You are right the best place to ask questions like this is SI3D forums, the harassment form attempting to help other Thomas people have left such a bad taste in peoples mouths there not game to answer any questions about Thomas stuff.

The answer you seek is in fact in the forums if you go "searching" for them one hint is a super adapter.

Who ever Knapford Productions are the copyright lawyers are going to have a field day with them.

You are right the best place to ask questions like this is SI3D forums, the harassment form attempting to help other Thomas people have left such a bad taste in peoples mouths there not game to answer any questions about Thomas stuff.

The answer you seek is in fact in the forums if you go "searching" for them one hint is a super adapter.

Can I ask why "the copyright lawyers would have a field day with me"?

Back