Tc3 Passengers in Trs09?

Davie_UCF

Here since 2001, Trainz!!
Hey,
I was considering grabbing TRS09 at some point but im wondering if the TC3 passengers will move over to 09 or will I have to have the modern folks in my ancient world?

Thanks
David

You mean these chappies ?? I guess you can add any period people you can lay your hands on, I have added 1850's passengers into TS2009 WBE

TS2009_Passengers.jpg

Hi Davie

The passenger set included in TS2009 is the TC3 passenger set, since it obsoleted the older TRS2004 passenger set.

The support for multiple passenger sets is also available in TS2009.
Zec

Hi Davie

The passenger set included in TS2009 is the TC3 passenger set, since it obsoleted the older TRS2004 passenger set....
Zec
That's excellent news, but perhaps a bit 'English' for our American and European colleagues? How many bowler hatted businessmen or unarmed 'bobbies' does one find in the modern USA I wonder? :eek:

Hi Paul

Hence the second part. There are a number of passenger packs on the download station that are available for use, of which a discerning creator could add the functionality for multiple passenger packs to their stations. However, the new passenger pack includes more 'scaled' passengers than the old pack (hence making it easier to place attachments, since they all 'fix' in the same area!). Allowing the old pack to be used would make it extremely difficult to make 09 standard content and have the attachment points setup effectively :)

Zec

Back