T:ANE (in development) screenshots...

@ Eric... :WOW:

Plenty of other great shots in this thread, but Eric you have the master's touch in everything you do!

:)

Last edited:
1920_6164333634353966.jpg

@Erik..., very, very fantastic Pictures

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Epo, I must say that you and many others have been showing us very, very fantastic pictures as well. The screenshots are looking more and more like the real thing.

Jack

I hate to be a gimme pig, but are those mill parts/roads available?
AMAZING WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Felix! That is awesome! I really like your 5th shot there where you can see that the line use to continue but has been ended at the road, very realistic.

Felix, just a big WOW :Y:.
-----------------------------------------------
Andy, thanks for your kind words :).

// Erik from Sweden

Thanks folks!

Wow, unreal, can I get more shots of that lumber mill please, thanks, :eek:
Some more mill shots:

scr_5730b4e470e8c.jpg

scr_5730b4e43e493.jpg

scr_5730b4e3d98d7.jpg

I hate to be a gimme pig, but are those mill parts/roads available? [...]
I think all of the JR content used for the mill should be available, apart from that dumpster used to kitbash the woodchips trailer.
The log rack and the adjacent debarker thing is kitbashed using FMA assets and austin316hockey's "SubKit El..." assets, the green conveyors are "Foerderband" by hupfgeign.
The gantry crane is by neoklai75, the log handlers are by bear_ludd.
Most of the logs are by kilanziom, msgsapper and bjornl.
Roads are "Road - Asphalt 5m/10m" by drstrach, while the long stretch of public road was released with the Army Module I think.

[...] I know how hard it is to get that 'just enough' look. [...]
Indeed. While adding detail is the most fun part of route building, it's always difficult to find the right moment to stop.

"Back off buddy, and keep yer hands to yourself!" :eek:
ROFL!

Darn those pictures look great, and I got some good ideas to make my farmland fields not so square looking......Don't know why I didn't think of that!

Keep it coming Folks!

Back