I live in China and love to have a more detailed
Chinese route
Also Felix where can I find those blue EL-Locos
Regards
herlev from Longsheng - Guilin

1af0d37d972a44f441b6b029ba0b365d.jpg

Cheers
Felix

Whats it take to make the pictures sharper and crisper? What am I missing?

Thanks,
-Falcus
Hi Falcus, try adjusting the routes environment settings and turn off fog. That should increase the crispness of an image. Fog at any distance seems to smooth everything. Have a look at some European screenshots, the sharpest ones don't seem to use any fog at all though I suspect higher resolution may help as well.
Cheers,
Graeme.

Wonderful screenshots Erik. You have a great ability to create a beautiful environment. We can all learn so much from your work.

Cheers, Roy3b3

Yea, I have Fog off on every route I mess with. The only reason I can see for it is for hiding lower Draw Distances.

As for Higher Resolution, I have mine set to the highest it will go with my Monitor 1280x1084. IDK if thats high or low though.

-Falcus

@falcus. U have a low res monitor. I believe that the settings for that monitor impacts on the resolution of ur screenshots.

Big thanks guys, for all the kind words :).
------------------------------------------------------------------

b381c8138dd6fb09750374ec9acb819b.jpg

c5a761e00b6c141a4f80dd928ca3e4b4.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

From DLS, kuid 524343:6860, name "boat - Columbia River Pilot Boat".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

705510f0bc9b73ca12f290861f7c7370.jpg

// Erik from Sweden

I love that first shot Felix. Love the Extra amount of detail added to the scene like the two people and dog put into the boat.

Back