Surveyor mode giving commands to drivers in "edit session rules"

gmfishbowl

Hey all,

Is there an easier way to give commands to the driver in surveyor mode in the edit session rules menu because i added 4 sets of 6 subway cars with 4 drivers in each one and i give one of them all he commands in the edit session rules menu. I dont want to give commands one by one all the time like for example drive via trackmark and then drive to station jefferson. Right? And what command would i use so the driver would just stop at every station just boarding people instead of me giving commands to the drivers all the time? Any help? Thanks.:(

Mike.

You could give one commands to go to each station in the edit drivers menu, just go down the list until you have all the stations. Then in Driver the driver will follow the schedule automatically.

:cool: Claude

It looks as if you need to use Trainz Schedule Library from here.

The web page tells you everything that you need to know, but basically, it allows you to create a schedule (a string of driver commands that can be as long or short as you wish), and then call it up for each driver. This speeds up creating sessions no end.

Regards

Chris

It looks as if you need to use Trainz Schedule Library from here.

The web page tells you everything that you need to know, but basically, it allows you to create a schedule (a string of driver commands that can be as long or short as you wish), and then call it up for each driver. This speeds up creating sessions no end.

Regards

Chris
thanks but when i do it for each driver after one subway leaves the station, the other one arrives and then leaves but stops halfwaythrough to the next station(not at the station) because of the switching and i cant move the switch to make the train go by itself it wont let me do that unless i click "stop train" any help?

Yup use "Path Command" with "Drive to" and that most excellent "Trainz Schedule Library" you can't go far wrong. Takes a bit of time to set up but once done it only takes one click to give a Drive a whole complicated route.

Cheers

Yup use "Path Command" with "Drive to" and that most excellent "Trainz Schedule Library" you can't go far wrong. Takes a bit of time to set up but once done it only takes one click to give a Drive a whole complicated route.

Cheers
do you think you can post a picture of you doing it? because i tried it and it still doesent work.

Ahhh lost my photo bucket password, pm me I with ya email I got a couple of pics not sure what ya want though. I did remember though the built it drive to and drive via will not work with select part you have to autodrive or TPR drive hope this helps

Cheers

Back