Suggestion: New Forum Rule/Etiquitte

mcguirel

Yagottaseediss!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to personally scrutinize a forum member's statement for the benefit of yourself and to feel good, a personal PM should be sent.

I am tired of reading and experiencing people who have no other thing better to do than to feel enpowerment when they scrutinize and even go as far as insulting a person whether direct or indirect and intended/unintended.

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along?......Can't we agree to disagree? ;) No new rule needed...already one in place. If people don't follow the old one, they won't follow a new one..:p I'll agree with the PM use.....if it needs to be taken outside, use PM....:cool:

" ... whether direct or indirect and intended/unintended."

Well, now, doesn't that makes four possible combination and permutations? And include just about everything?

Oops - have just contravened one of them?

But then, of course, we will end up like the Railsim/Railworks Forums where anything not absolutely glowing is censored out.

Common guys, debate is healthy; and entertaining.

Last edited:
This is a public forum. We need disagreement for this to work. Personal insults and flames however should certainly not be public.

It's a Jungle Out There...

:cool: I am appalled at the amount of negativity & vulgar rudeness on the WWW in general.

It can be found anywhere there is a forum community...

There is a learning curve however, most folks drop the hatefulness & warm up to forum standards pretty quick...

That is good, because your looking at a customer focused forum right now...:D
Whacking users is not good business but you can tell dedicated users from flamers.

The best policy is to wait & think about a response, use Notepad to edit your reply, try to add something useful...or leave it alone.

Report non-compliant posts to the moderators using the button supplied with each post.

Remember, you can't think clearly when you are mad...:n:

Mcguirel I am sorry if that's makes your day better

If you want to personally scrutinize a forum member's statement for the benefit of yourself and to feel good, a personal PM should be sent.

I am tired of reading and experiencing people who have no other thing better to do than to feel enpowerment when they scrutinize and even go as far as insulting a person whether direct or indirect and intended/unintended.

You must have a real bad day to blow this thing out of proportion my friend.
i am not shy to say to you i am sorry(even though personally I see my comment as expressing a personal opinon and try to end things with my experience in life and share this with other folks on this forum.

:eek::(

no pommie just try to keep peace and no more to be said, pity this fuzz popped up out of nowhere.

Roy
Actually it didn't pop up out of nowhere.....a Trainzer posted it to express his opinion and others, including you...and me, replied in like manner....:wave:

Back