Stop cars from rocking

Lewiscc65

I added a monorail line and the cars rock when they are doing 150 MPH. The track is set at 100% but the cars rock like crazy. Should there be something added the config file of the cars or track or both?

Try the track-condition tag in the track.

track-condition "0.80"

This is an example with the condition set to 80% (asset has build 2.9):

track-condition "1.0" will mean track is 100% perfect.

For the cab view, disable cab motion, or whatever it's called in the 3-bar menu when in Driver or Surveyor. I can't remember which menu specifically, interface settings, maybe, because I'm not at my desktop computer.

Thanks for the info. Placed it in the config file, but the track was at 2.7 so when I saved it became faulty. Said that the track condition was not allowed in an obsolete track, LOL. Move it to 3.5 and all hell broke loose. Guess I will just have to live with it.

Honestly there needs to be a per-route default track condition option in surveyor. Or at the very least a way to bulk update the condition faster than opening each individual spline section and changing the values

Thanks for the info. Placed it in the config file, but the track was at 2.7 so when I saved it became faulty. Said that the track condition was not allowed in an obsolete track, LOL. Move it to 3.5 and all hell broke loose. Guess I will just have to live with it.

It works in 2.9. Would upping the track to 2.9 help?

Just wondering...

You have to admit that is funny. A Mag Lift train swaying like a backwoods train running on track that hasn't been maintained in 40 years. Another poorly conceived and executed bit of programming meant to please the "trainz needs more realism crowd". This should have been off by default.

Back