Stock of tracks / Rolling Stocks: Tracks on Flatbeds

ish6

Since 2001
Hello Guys --

Not sure what thread this should go!

I can't find two items at the DLS, and I really looked so much that my eyes are tired!

1. Stock of tracks -- I had this item a long time ago, but now I can't find them -- These are statics versions!

2. There were sets of rolling stocks that had already tracks on its' flatbeds -- the cars are painted yellow I think, and done a long time ago, I think with T6 or maybe it was T04 --

If anyone remembers these items please please let me know! -- I would appreciated it!
Will be gone from pc til tomorrow, so thank you in advance!
And have a good night to all!

Ish

Ish,

I hope these help. I know which ones you might be looking for but I can't find them either.

SAM TRK Stack 17m TS <kuid2:13252:101220:11>

And 4 of these - various sizes/lengths:

Scenery-611314-Rail-Stack-4x10m-TS12 <kuid2:82412:611314:1>

There's also a series of these:

Rail New-Stack High- etc.

Try looking for the MoW train on the DLS, I think the RR is Maine Central.

Also try searching for "MoW flat sleepers" or "MoW flat rails" as those flat cars are yellow and about 40' in length.

Ish,

I hope these help. I know which ones you might be looking for but I can't find them either.

SAM TRK Stack 17m TS <kuid2:13252:101220:11>

And 4 of these - various sizes/lengths:

Scenery-611314-Rail-Stack-4x10m-TS12 <kuid2:82412:611314:1>

There's also a series of these:

Rail New-Stack High- etc.

Good Morning John

Thank you, sir!!! ... However, for whatever reason these kuids do not show up at the DLS, but I checked the prefix and I know the author! It's early, girls getting ready for schoo, 1th grade, so later I'll launch CMP+ and locate them like that!

Thanks again, sir!
Ish

Try looking for the MoW train on the DLS, I think the RR is Maine Central.

Also try searching for "MoW flat sleepers" or "MoW flat rails" as those flat cars are yellow and about 40' in length.

Good Morning HD

Yes, sir, you have found them -- those are the one's I was searching for yesterday ... Actually, cjlear is a dear friend, and one of the first pioneers of trainz 1.3 -- Have not seem him in a very long time! Hope he is doing find!

Anyhow, thank you very much HD!
Ish

:D

Hi Ish,

Those girls are growing up way too fast. :)

The stuff I posted is on the DLS. I used the web-based one to search and checked all the boxes. Hopefully this helps. I forgot about the Maine Central stuff and I have it installed!

Take care,

John

Hi Ish,

Those girls are growing up way too fast. :)

The stuff I posted is on the DLS. I used the web-based one to search and checked all the boxes. Hopefully this helps. I forgot about the Maine Central stuff and I have it installed!

Take care,

John

Hi John --

Yeah, just got back from school, like 20mins ago ... they're almost twins, and how fast they are growing, indeed ...

I just launched trainz but this a updating trainz asset database began, usually takes a while -- then I download everything! I spend my time at the DLS searching for those items you've posted!

Thanks again, sir :wave:
Ishie

UPDATED: this is strange -- usually when I copy and paste prefix, ex:13252: the author's items come uo, but nothing, even with all of the checks! Hopefully CMP finds when it finishes it's update!

Last edited:
Good on finding what you need.

Did you see your other thread on subway tunnel diesels? I think I may have found what you need there.

To find an author by kuid, you need to put in the user id with a # before it like this. #124863. It took me awhile to remember this one too. :D

John

Good on finding what you need.

Did you see your other thread on subway tunnel diesels? I think I may have found what you need there.

To find an author by kuid, you need to put in the user id with a # before it like this. #124863. It took me awhile to remember this one too. :D

John

Good Morning John --

Sorry, sir, I just saw your post on this thread -- I missed it two days ago!

Nope, have not seen that thread yet, but will do now, thx!

Oh, ok ... I forget about that "#" ,,,, thx again, sir!

Be in good health now!!! :wave: :D

Ishie

Back