Still musing on a particular laptop (!)

rjhowie

Trainz is on my pc but for some time been thinking of a reasonable weight laptop for when travelling. One machine I have noted especially (altho' did look at an MSI 14")is the Gigabyte 14" gaming laptop and wondered if that would be a possibility. It is a reasonable weight for travelling and would be interested to see what anyone else thinks. Did have a passing thought on the Dell 132 laptop but not sure if suitable for Trainz.

So am I right to be thinking on the Gigabyte or the MSI as reasonable travel weight and okay for Trainz?

Trainz is on my pc but for some time been thinking of a reasonable weight laptop for when travelling. One machine I have noted especially (altho' did look at an MSI 14")is the Gigabyte 14" gaming laptop and wondered if that would be a possibility. It is a reasonable weight for travelling and would be interested to see what anyone else thinks. Did have a passing thought on the Dell 132 laptop but not sure if suitable for Trainz.

So am I right to be thinking on the Gigabyte or the MSI as reasonable travel weight and okay for Trainz?

There are laptops with a GTX1060 in them, they're fine for Trainz. I'm not sure about the weight though.

Cheerio John

Thanks for the reply John. Plunking for the Gigabyte so when I fly over to N. Ireland from the centre of the universe (Glasgow to the lesser acquainted!) on my project Trainz is coming with me!

Bobby

Back