Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Not an exact model for this engine but hey, work with what ya got :p

[IMG[/IMG]

Same with 28.

TigerKo15 made all of the TSRR steamers on his website
http://daylighttrainz.wixsite.com/cprworks/locomotives

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

3 of these 2-8-0 Consolidation engines, 89,14 and the 18 were seen later in the day rumbling down the tracks with a string of hoppers in tow, I doubt whoever lives beside the tracks will be able to sleep with the noise of these iron horses shattering the evening silence despite the thrill for the average railfan.

Thanks rgcx! He went a little crazy yesterday :hehe: I downloaded 46 railcars and didn't download several, he really got productive for Memorial Day.

That fictional Cab Forward Daylight looks like something Lionel made. :p

And on purpose! I asked Paul of PaulzTrainz to match Lionel's #4275 and he was kind enough to create it. You can purchase it at http://www.paulztrainz.myenet.info/ (You will need to email him)

Note that the SP Daylight GS-2 and the Daylight Harriman passenger cars are from PaulzTrainz too.

To the best of my knowledge the entire "Gambler's Express" is fictional but I have a lot of fun running her over Donner Pass.

:D

Last edited:
I actually have 2 of Paulz Trainz's GS-2s. One is painted in the Daylight scheme #4412, and the other is painted wartime black #4460. (and before you ask, I am fully aware that 4460 is a GS-6, but their design was based off the GS-2, just without the skirts) That was really the closest thing I could get to the GS-2...................until now.

With the upcoming release of Daylightrain's GS pack, (minus the GS-1, of course) we will have a more accurate set of the GS-2's, 3's, 6's and 64's.
Not to mention his own take on the GS-4. GS-5's, well...........................
4458 and 4459 each had their own set of roller bearings, from what I understand, but so far, no pictures have turned up on Daylight having made the GS-5. (if he isn't, that's also understandable. The 5's were identical to the 4's, after all.)
(Why am I saying this?)
Of course, he's not exactly done yet, otherwise they'd be released.

Last edited:
Nearly done my friend, I've been lazy to finish the last remaining WP engines since we won't be able to release them untill July at the earliest since UP only accepts licensing applications in July. In the realm of a GS-5, it's certainly something to consider for the future but I need to finish the GS-4 mesh first. There are still some parts that need to be added or changed.

No worries. A good product is a product that had taken months to finish. I know from the very good quality models K&L had put out over the years.
I'll be looking forward to the eventual release of your models.
Well..........July is only a month away, so it won't be long now before you can ask UP.

Last edited:
Wowsers! rgcx was very busy recently.

13 of his 40' covered hoppers became available a couple of days ago

Today a ton of stuff became available

Including 2 x 40' stock cars, 6 x 40' boxcars, 24 x 40' Reefers, and 12 x Cabeese! (along with a bunch of 50' box and reefers not shown)

He hasn't done a lot of 40' stock cars but each one is a work of art.

Thanks rgcx! :D

Wowsers! rgcx was very busy recently.

13 of his 40' covered hoppers became available a couple of days ago

Today a ton of stuff became available

Including 2 x 40' stock cars, 6 x 40' boxcars, 24 x 40' Reefers, and 12 x Cabeese! (along with a bunch of 50' box and reefers not shown)

He hasn't done a lot of 40' stock cars but each one is a work of art.

Thanks rgcx! :D

From my side a "thank you very much, rgcx" too, for the 254 pieces of rollingstock he has uploaded to the DLS from 2018-05-31 to 2018-06-05. :)

Regards
Swordfish

Back