Steam version of Trainz 22PE ?

wolfgang63

Hello, is the steam version of trainz 22 pe bugged more then the version on trainz portal ? cause buying from the trainz portal isnt an option for me....:eek:......thank you

Ok, so if i dont want to build routes then the trainz 22 standard without Surveyor 2.0 would be fine ? but i also read if you get a route that is faulty you can fix it with the Surveyor 2.0 ?....:eek:......thank you

thanks john, i have one more question, i looked eveywhere but i still dont know what is the base content in trains 22 standard ?.........thank you

thanks john, i have one more question, i looked eveywhere but i still dont know what is the base content in trains 22 standard ?.........thank you
I don't know. I've always imported my own content from years and years to the new versions of Trainz.

You will I know get some routes to play around with and probably about 7,500 assets included. If you want more content, you can download from the Download Station or install from third-party websites in addition to purchasing DLC routes. This is much the same with all versions.

TRS22 standard and PE should had came with a few routes mate! Load up Trainz launcher. Click onto Content Store, then click on Purchased. Here all your purchases will be shown in the list. If you see a button that tells you 'Install' this means they aren't installed yet.

Alternatively, you can install the routes in-game. Load up Trainz "Driver / Surveyor". You will be taken to the Routes menu. All routes that show 'Orange' is NOT installed, all routes that show 'Green' are CURRENTLY installed

All routes that has a grey boarder, is the default example route template that showcases default built-in assets. And the grey board also represents routes your downloaded from the DLS, edited routes and your own routes..

Note: Do notice that you may have or may not have multiple copies of the same route! I have this because I own TANE/TRS19 and of course TRS22 Standard/PE. I'd like to see NV3 Games sort out this as it can be confusing to install the version I want to install.

The Steam version should come with the same content as the N3V version.

Back