SOME MORE SCREENS (SCL)

hoboron

THIS LAYOUT, I WHIPPED UP IN NO TIME USING THE NEW CITYSCAPE SPLINES & BLOCKS,,,,, AND YES, THE FARMERS PLOW INBETWEEN THE RAILS IN THIS TOWN,, LOL!
011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

RON:)

Last edited:
yay! another SCL fan here:D did you skin those caboose's yourself? they are looking quite nice:)
ive got some GP40's coming out soon you will like:)

Yup,, Its a skin I made of the UP cab on DLS,,, Love SCL, SAL, ACL, Well,,,, Hells Bells!,,,, all of them!, LOL!

HOBORON

ah, nice caboose i must say.
I do ask though, where you got those trucks on the cabs.
they are quite interesting, and i must have them.
Cheers,
Sean

Very nice hoboron.

Looks pretty real for sure. Just what I had in mind.

Thanks for the shots!

Dave

you should really try to release those cabooses, they look great. F7 is looking nice too but you should make the map 1024 by 1024 instead of 512 by 512 so the SCL logo is nice and crisp;)
keep up the good work:)

Plenty of other roads have been shown, Thanks for Using Coast Line!...

:cool: The trucks, are the default trucks that came with the UP caboose...which has a ridable interior by the way.

The Coast Line cabs, used a plank spring Bettendorf truck.

This would be a nice cab to have...what happened to the (ACL) M-5 cab Cozmo® did?

It's nice. If you want to keep the farmers out of the right of way, you could just raise the track a bit and use the smooth tool to raise a track berm.

:cool: Claude

...now that you mention it...

8) Coz, if you have FileViewer, you can locate the attachment points for the interior of the UP cab, and use it on the M-5. (It would look better running on the PROTO CLINCH, than a UP cab!).

Back