Signal issues

pnolette1

Greetings;

I am having an issue with the Mojave Sub Route in Trainz 12.All the signals are no longer on the route.The signals show no warnings or errors in CM.If I click on a signal to edit,then commit it I get the following Errors:

Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'black.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'conc.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'gplate.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'ladder-ladder.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'lens.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'lenses/grn_shn-grn_shn.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'lenses/lens_green.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'lenses/lens_red.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'lenses/lens_yellow.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'lenses/red_shn-red_shn.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'lenses/yel_shn-yel_shn.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'map1.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'number.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'relay.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'silv-silv.texture'.
Error: The *.texture.txt file is missing for texture resource 'st.texture'.

If I revert it the errors go away.But the signals do not show on the route.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
Peter Nolette

Edit; I have done an extended database repair to no avail.

Hi Peter,

Since these are built-in assets, go into CM and revert them to original instead of choosing revert asset. This may or may not fix the problem.

You might want to check for other faulty assets since you ran an EDR. If there are any, view their errors and warnings, and this will clear the errors. If there are any remaining broken assets, these will have to be repaired.

John

Thank You John;

I have checked for errors and warnings and none related to the signals.Also no broken assets. The signals still do not show in the Mojave Route.The jr signals you can download on there website work fine.Its just the signals for the Mojave route.

Back