Show off your reskins!

They all look awesome, especially the Phase IIIs!!!

I do like Magicland's own stuff a lot and maybe you should reskin the Amfleets (with interiors) from his ex-payware Amtrak Pack.

Thank you!!

And good call! In fact I started doing Phase I Amfleets today as they were in my plans. Here is the Amcoach as it looks so far this morning. I'll do the Amcafe later on.

2022-02-05_094801.jpg

Does anybody know when Magicland's Amfleet Is will be available for download again? Last time I went on the ProTrainz Website, There were no assets available for download.

You're welcome! These are awesome!

I understand why the originals are blurry or low-res because of TRS2004/TRS2006 were available at the time of the release of the pack. I do like those Amfleets, but I think they deserve a high resolution update like what jacksonbarno did with the postwar Broadway Limited and 20th Century limited cars also originally by magicland.

You're welcome! These are awesome!

I understand why the originals are blurry or low-res because of TRS2004/TRS2006 were available at the time of the release of the pack. I do like those Amfleets, but I think they deserve a high resolution update like what jacksonbarno did with the postwar Broadway Limited and 20th Century limited cars also originally by magicland.

That would be pretty amazing to see! If Trainz Forge did that, I'd imagine they would also expand the pack to include more car types using the meshes Magicland made for his IC, PRR and NYC lightweight packs. However Amtrak's version wouldn't be as expansive as the predecessor companies because there were many sleeper types that did not make the final cut into Amtrak's formation.

I reskinned the Amtrak E8 A/B set into Phase II today. Scratchy's version of the classic City and Country USA is such a great fit for Amtrak! His route is on the DLS. Its called City and Country USA TS19.

2022-02-06_103515.jpg

Back