Show off your reskins!

Cool. Where did you get the SD40T2 you reskin? Obviously it was an undec asset. Where can I get the undec? DLS or a 3rd Party like Jointed Rail or RR Mods perhaps? Thanks. - RR70

The asset is the SP unit on the DLS lookup user #593863 mchawkman. Also you have to include the skin files.

John

The asset is the SP unit on the DLS lookup user #593863 mchawkman. Also you have to include the skin files.

John

Ok. I know his assets. Though he gave permission to reskin some of his SD40T2 locos, I couldn't do it. Not sure why. I reskinned the extra skins for those units, which shows up in the preview viewer in Surveyor, but re-appears in its original design when placed on the tracks. Not sure what's up with that. So I gave up on his assets to reskin. Unless I'm missing several key steps in the reskinning process. Anyway, just so this doesn't digress into a topic about reskinning, all suggestions and tips can be PM'ed to me. Thank you. - RR70

That's the big root problem ... instead of doing things right, and politely ... people now days just do not care how they do things, and just slap things together with a rather pointless Quote button: "Right on. Truly nice work." including the same identical image, posted right on top of the OP's original post

If there had been 10 pictures, we would have had to look at 20 pictures ... that's "The Big Deal"

Copy/Paste makes a world of difference

I had so much fun with these :cool:

What about posting this image 20 times a year?

Last edited:
Are you looking for this SD40-T2 blank ?
I have it and it's not on any website yet.
35932185_10204987778411564_3172440935644528640_o.jpg

36064688_10204987936655520_7823812816959176704_o.jpg

Sorry a little sun reflection from in game pic

Last edited:
Very much approved by this guy!!!! :D
[U][URL]https://i.imgur.com/CqOysKQ.jpg[/URL][/U][/IMGe]
[IMG][U][URL]https://i.imgur.com/Y9hsaXG.jpg[/URL][/U][/IMGe]
[IMG][U][URL]https://i.imgur.com/OUIaa9u.jpg[/URL][/U][/IMGe][/QUOTE]

Everybody should Quote Multiple Images: With a "[I][U]thumbs up" responce,"Very much approved by this guy!!!! :D[/U][/I]"

Don't Quote Images ... take the time, to take the [IMG] tags out of your post

Last edited:
Or you can be patient for the images to load... It's about time you stop complaining about "Quoted images",and learn how to wait for them to load.

EDIT:Wait,did cascaderailroad just "Quote images" to?

Last edited:
Or you can be patient for the images to load... It's about time you stop complaining about "Quoted images",and learn how to wait for them to load.

EDIT:Wait,did cascaderailroad just "Quote images" to?

Kinda hard not to complain because the pictures being quoted, at least in this case, were directly above the post that quoted them. However, i agree that simply taking the IMG tags out of a quote with pictures seems like the logical thing to do. That way, you quote the pictures' URL instead of the picture in full. Besides, if anything, seeing the same picture multiple times is just kinda annoying. There's also the fact that some people just don't live in places with uber-fast Internet connections, which can be out of the user's control in certain cases.

Although yes, Cascade did pretty much break his own rule...i prolly have too at some point, but hey, might as well start now rather than never.

I have slow internet to,and it is Bell Canada internet,and guess what I think of that company?

Take this H...

And use it to replace this B in Bell Canada!
Then you see how I see that company!

Everybody should Quote Multiple Images: With a "thumbs up" responce,"Very much approved by this guy!!!! :D"

Don't Quote Images ... take the time, to take the
tags out of your post

Kinda hard not to complain because the pictures being quoted, at least in this case, were directly above the post that quoted them. However, i agree that simply taking the IMG tags out of a quote with pictures seems like the logical thing to do. That way, you quote the pictures' URL instead of the picture in full. Besides, if anything, seeing the same picture multiple times is just kinda annoying. There's also the fact that some people just don't live in places with uber-fast Internet connections, which can be out of the user's control in certain cases.

Although yes, Cascade did pretty much break his own rule...i prolly have too at some point, but hey, might as well start now rather than never.

Who cares...He quoted pictures big whoop. There are better things to spend our time doing rather then ripping on somebody who quoted pictures...

Now back to our regular programming.

I'm doing a overhaul of the Acela Express and I'm wondering which grey is the better ?

This one... :

8u5s9bb.png

... or this one ? ( the darker grey ):

PxDguWH.png

Back