Show off your reskins!

No wonder people leave this forum :n:.
Hope that there is some moderator who is wise enough to clean out all the junk entries.

// Erik from Sweden

This is why content creators get pissed off and with hold there work or quit entirely, who whats to make something for ppl who can't respect the time it takes to make something. that make models for you to enjoy with out a word of thanks and some stuck around for years. Bethink full they even both putting up with the garbage ppl spure daily, rember there are real ppl behind throws projects your bashing who have a job or what every they have something called feeling and don't have to bother wasting there time listing to this crap on a forms meat for a game to be fun they do what they be because they love doing it not because you can trash talk them down like wild dogs. I don't care what good bad its a luring processes if it sucks help them improve don't bash there work no matter how bad it may be.

I said all that needs to be said.

A few notes folks:

This thread is for pictures of reskins, regardless of how good they are. I ask you "pros" to go back and look at some of the early stuff you did & compare it to what you're making now. At the time you probably thought it was the best reskin out there, chances are today you'd think it's one of the worst.

Content Creators: If you don't want people reskining your stuff, make a statement to that effect in the license of your content, it's the primary reason there is such a field in the config files. Complaining that people make 'crappy' reskins of your stuff in a public forum is not the right way to go about it. If someone is ignoring the license, then contact them privately. Ranting, calling out, etc publicly is a slippery slope to racking up some infraction points (and depending on what you said could do so already).

Peter

Did someone say CRAP?
70b53cb1d06845528a38f90b79da7ff8.jpg

I'm currently working on the OTHER Texas State Railroad steam locomotives. First up is Magma & Arizona #7. This engine was the power for my family and I's trip on Saturday. I'm still trying to get the sound to work with me, for some reason it has 8 chuffs per rotation....

Next up is Santa Fe #1316.
688f4bcc1f04b81d016de866f4888b48.jpg

Can't you guys take a joke?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, back to serious posts. Two BNSF oddballs here. 7816 has side panels in H2, perfectly covering the H3 logo. 7695 is the prototype "Golden Swoosh" unit.

befc453b83df08e7d710c80d9b76ea81.jpg
e99a1474716f3fb539a13d8f4c0b9ade.jpg

I plan on making a proper H2 ES44DC/AC skin someday. Ignore the one in my loco list, that's a reskin I did many, many moons ago that should never see the light of day again (ironic, I know).

Matt

Last edited:
Sorry man got for how to be funny, nice job guys my skills are not worth posting, I can cook, clean and make things but painting stuff give the next guy the paintbrush.

Last edited:
Back