Show off your reskins!

California Southern painted up a GP35 in MoPac colors to commemorate buying a portion of the ex-MoPac in Missouri and Arkansas from UP. Of course, licensing fees had to be payed. 2254 is going to be primarily used on locals on the Spring Creek Central in southern Minnesota, and the ex-MoPac lines that were purchased from UP.

ed05454b6e3c0608cf1034e8356d6200.png

Also, I started on the MKT Steven F. Austin today. I'm planning on the Joseph Pulitzer as well once this is done.

dbaf3a907885762241e3d86d89625e5f.jpg

Last edited:
8118b49635bd2c2c411dc32ac8274317.jpg

A little WIP. Stuck a GP38 cab on a GP9 (no meshes modded, but just rather alpha'd out) and this was the result of it. GP11 carbody, to be painted in SCFE colors. I need to un-alpha the back steps behind the conductor, as you can see right through it. The maping on the '9 needs tweaking too, but, hey - After all, it is a WIP.

(pic removed)
A little WIP. Stuck a GP38 cab on a GP9 (no meshes modded, but just rather alpha'd out) and this was the result of it. GP11 carbody, to be painted in SCFE colors. I need to un-alpha the back steps behind the conductor, as you can see right through it. The maping on the '9 needs tweaking too, but, hey - After all, it is a WIP.

Did you make all the ONT locomotives yourself, or did you find them somewhere. I particularly like the ONR paint scheme.

I just finished this reskin of NS 3480, one of the ex-BNSF SD40-2's that received the OLS scheme.

Matt

I know I just posted one of these, but here it is again. Four of NS's ex-BNSF SD40-2s, three of the OLS ones and one in the regular horsehead scheme.

Matt

Petrama's new EF4...
Comparison with the old EF4.
mfCZQDF.png

And using some weathering layers he added...

iMDnHqe.png

Now we wait for a few fixes and animations and it's done..

Cheers,
SM

The L&A and N&W went into a limited partnership back in 1860 that gave the N&W access to some of the coal fields of Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia that the L&A had track rights to in exchange for equipment the L&A was starved for. As the years went by the L&A would get N&W hand-me-downs, but as the L&A grew they ordered new equipment from the N&W. They still kept their old business model of buying mostly locomotives at scrap price, wrecks or getting them from bankrupt lines, so you never know what you'll see coming down the rails on the L&A.

Here we have a newer J class pulling the Angel of the Winds coming from Miami on its way to Cincinnati.

Thanks must go to K&L Trainz for these beautiful models. This personal reskin was approved from K&L.

Dave

4ec98bfcea1684d6053341e78697d1cf.jpg

2aa5c9afdf22c52cd742a067bde69089.jpg

440ea591604aa988861a3125dc1a4898.jpg

Back