Shouldn't KSC 2 be renamed to KSC 3 for TRS22?

hiawathamr

DLC developer for Trainz
As the title says, shouldn't it be renamed to Kickstarter County 3 instead of being at Kickstarter County 2?
TANE was the first version so it makes sense to have it at KSC 1
TRS19 seem improvements so it makes sense to have it at KSC 2
TRS22 has seen more improvements so why is it still at KSC 2 instead of being called KSC 3?
I'm asking in a more curious way as it would make sense if you asked me to rename it to KSC 3 for TRS22.

Cheers

I think KSC2 needs some updates, make it bigger so players have more to do. I for one would like to see a 3rd on-line town with some cool industries, and new sessions with more complex things to do. For example, the line could continue past the town of Oyonix to a gravel pit, and have it deliver the gravel to a ballast plant in another town.

I think KSC2 needs some updates, make it bigger so players have more to do. I for one would like to see a 3rd on-line town with some cool industries, and new sessions with more complex things to do. For example, the line could continue past the town of Oyonix to a gravel pit, and have it deliver the gravel to a ballast plant in another town.

Great idea - make sure you sign up for our upcoming TRS22 Multiplayer Surveyor test next week where you can do just that. (KSC is one of the routes included for the test).
Here's the registration which also provides a bit more info:
https://n3vgames.typeform.com/to/fcDQRy7x

I think 2.5 was discussed - it was planned that there would be a bunch more stuff updated but we ran out of time and deprioritised the update. In the end it got the (TRS22) suffix.

Back