Shopping Mall

RI4321

Hello All,
I'm looking for a modern very well done strip type mall complete with sign that a content creator had done & posted a screen shot of it here somewhere in the forums that was used on a route. I searched the DLS, forums & the internet under various names with no luck as it must be named something else other than mall, shopping, shop etc. Any help would be appreciated.

ri4321

Try Shopping Center 01

mall4.jpg

It's pre-built, but you can mix it with some stores (see the left side) made by DaveSnow. Also look under Euphod and my own name for reskins of DaveSnows great stores. You can plop these down side-by-side and make your own strip mall. I think there are at least 20 or so models and reskins available.

mall1.jpg

Here is that same shopping center mixed with a food store under my kuid and a warehouse outlet.

mall3.jpg

Here are a few big box stores.

Lastly, I have a few malls - both indoor and out - at varying stages of completion.

I would heavily consider doing a DLS search for author davesnow. You'll love that you did....... :)

@RRSignal that's the one I thought it had a roadside sign it may be a separate download, Thank you for the help:)

@stagecoach I'll check out those to thank you for the sharing:)

@Enzo1 I'm a big fan of his content :) I must have overlooked the download.:(

@leksie Hide her purse. :hehe:

Thank you all for the help.

Back