server

And now, game won't even start! Stucks at "loading routes". Why if server is down I can't play the game? What's that mess?

N3V's view: There is nothing wrong with the DRM servers ... The end users PC is at fault

The funny thing here is that it probably isn't the drm system - the users are able to play the game which indicates the drm server is allowing them access. There was nothing done our end to fix the problem so the "fix" appears to be retrying. Given that only a bagful of people have said here they have the problem that would also indicate the problem is on the users machine and more likely to be a database problem where the db gets confused as to what content is installed.

The N3V server, and the N3V DRM server, has been really screwed up, all this entire year ... Maybe it is sunspots, and solar flares, would be a typical N3V response ? There is nothing wrong with our server ... it is problems with the end users PC !
ahehe.gif

Facebook was down for 14 hours the other day ... people must have thought: " WoW ... This must be what it was like living back in 2003

Last edited:
5734abb2db14353c618b356a60587124.jpg

This is what the DRM system does for us. Can't be my internet because I'm here typing this in!

About 2 minutes after I posted this it all stated working again. Someone must have set the reset. Thanks Don

Last edited:
Get out the TC3's and 09's! DRM has failed us again.

No thanks, I'm not a fan of inferior software...

Meanwhile, neither T:ANE or TS12 SP1 have complained or thrown any issues on my end, which would appear to be strange given the amount of users complaining...

Jack

No. I was just trying to figure out why you aren't affected but I am. I have unknown assets now that weren't unknown this morning. A lot of them are Lielestosbrats which makes your L1 faulty.

Interesting. Regardless, that model needs re-doing from the group up, it's built on far too many materials and doesn't look very good at all, at least compared to current stuff...

Jack

Interesting. Regardless, that model needs re-doing from the group up, it's built on far too many materials and doesn't look very good at all, at least compared to current stuff...

Jack

I'll look froward to that. That is when I can actually get back into the game

The funny thing here is that it probably isn't the drm system - the users are able to play the game which indicates the drm server is allowing them access. There was nothing done our end to fix the problem so the "fix" appears to be retrying. Given that only a bagful of people have said here they have the problem that would also indicate the problem is on the users machine and more likely to be a database problem where the db gets confused as to what content is installed.
Tony's answer to everything. This has got to be the best response yet to people posting on his forums with an internet connection, but it has to be there internet connection. What a moron.

Back