Serial Number Problem

Krebsi

DR-Freund
Hello and verry Christmas
I have ordered the follow Software
-The Blue Comet
-Seattle and Carlisle (Skipton to Carlisle)
-The Conoration Scott
The Software is super installed:Only i needed the Serial Number for the 3 Addons from Auran Shop.
In my Profile is not the Serial for the Software.
Has Auran over the Christmas Days closed?
Regards Bernd
P.S sorry my English is not good

Last edited:
Hi Krebsi,

Contact the helpdesk.

Auran message;

Closed for Christmas Holidays Good Morning All
We are closing for the Christmas Holiday from the 23rd December, 2011 and will reopen on Monday January 9, 2012.

Our Helpdesk will be operational, yet running at a reduced capacity. Please be patient as we will aim to resolve as many issues over the Holiday break as we can.

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

The Trainz Team

Customer Support Rep
N3V Games (Auran)

Cheers and a Merry Christmas.

Bill.

Hi Krebsi,

Do not wait till 9 January, send Auran a helpdesk message today.
You may get an answer in the next couple of days.

Sie müssen nicht bis 9 Januar warten.
Schicken Sie Auran heute eine Informationsstellemitteilung.
Und Auran kann Sie in den folgenden Paar Tagen möglicherweise beantworten.

Grüße,

Willy.

Hi Krebsi,

If you have downloaded the Addons from the Auran shop, click on your Profiile tab at the top left of this page, go to your Order History, Click on the Invoice No then scroll down and you will find the Serial number. You will need to do this for all 3 Addons.

Cheers

Ron

Der Ron
On my Profile is not a Serial for the 3 Addons.
@Willem2:
Danke werde ich gleich erledigen.
Regards Krebsi

Hello
The Contact to auran Helpdesk has not a Help for my Serials.All Message to Auran Helpdesk, has not Contakt for my Serials.

Guten Tag
Leider brachte mir der Kontakt zu Auran Helpdesk nicht den gewünschten Erfolg.Ich hatte Auran Helpdesk kontaktiert,aber ausser den Bereich für die Tickets fand ich nichts,woran man sich wenden kann egen der Serien nummer für die 3 Addons.
Danke euch aber trotzdem für eure Hilfe.
Gruss
Bernd

Hi Kresbi
As per the announcement, the helpdesk will have reduced hours over the break from the 23rd of December through till the 9th of January.

We will be replying to as many tickets as possible, however there will be a delay.

Normally, the helpdesk isn't worked over weekends, hence you generally won't see replies on weekends. However, I will be spending a number of hours tomorrow on the helpdesk. In this case, I would recommend you have your ticket in the orders department, since it does relate to an issue with an order.

There's not much that can be done via the forums, and as such you will need to contact us (N3V Games) via the helpdesk, and be patient whilst we are on Christmas/New Years break :)

Zec

Hello
The Contact to auran Helpdesk has not a Help for my Serials.All Message to Auran Helpdesk, has not Contakt for my Serials.

Guten Tag
Leider brachte mir der Kontakt zu Auran Helpdesk nicht den gewünschten Erfolg.Ich hatte Auran Helpdesk kontaktiert,aber ausser den Bereich für die Tickets fand ich nichts,woran man sich wenden kann egen der Serien nummer für die 3 Addons.
Danke euch aber trotzdem für eure Hilfe.
Gruss
Bernd

Bernd,

Auran hat Ferien, bitte etwas Geduld. [Sorry for german]

Translation: Auran is in holiday now, be patience.

Merry chrismas

Wol

Dear all.
Only Yesterday is for my a double Christmas Time,i have the Serials for the 3 Addons.
@Willem2: I have contacted to N3V Games and Yesterday have i a Mail from N3V Games becom,with a Serials
Thank You all for help me.
Regards
Bernd
German:
Seit gestern ist für mich doppelt Weihnachten,ich habe die Seriennummern erhalten womit ich die 3 Addons aktivieren konnte.Nachdem ich an N3V Games mich gewendet hatte,bekam ich gestern die E-Mail mit den Seriennummern.
Danke allen die mir geholfen haben.
Gruss
Bernd
thebluecomet1.jpg

Hi Krebsi,

I am happy it is resolved.
And I hope you have many enjoyable hours with your new add-ons.

Ich bin glücklich, dass es entschlossen ist.
Und Ich hoffe, dass Sie viele erfreulichen Stunden mit Ihren neuen Zusätzen haben.

Cheers,

Bill (Willy)

Dear Willy
Yes i have fun,can the Addons for my fiktve Midland good needed

Guten Tag Willy
Ja ich habe riesigen spass daran,mit den neuen Addons eine fiktive Strecke zu bauen.Gerade die Cronation Scot und die Duchess passen gut in ein Layout der Midland.
Gruss
Bernd

Back