Searching for past route with everything but track

sharkbite71523

Ive been searching for a route for years and havent found it since my computer crashed and I lost the CDP for it. The route was online at a minimum between 2013-2015. I downloaded it twice during that period. It was a content creator's original website who also had other routes on the site. I think one of the other routes had something to do with the southeastern US, Georgia, Carolinas or Florida area. The "route" Im looking for was on this site, however, there was no track. It was fairly large, it had all the terrain, trees, water, houses, buildings etc. except for trains and track. The point of the route was that you took advantage of everything else being done and you laid track based on everything provided. The route was based in the late 1800's-early 1900's in the midwest. It had a couple large rivers to cross, rolling plains, and some forested hills. The route reminded me of the Mississippi River/Missouri/Iowa terrain. Like I said Ive been searching for this route since my computer crashed years ago and have not been able to find it again. Any help would be much appreciated!

Back