Screenshots of European Trains

Buna Okhiu,

Sorry to get it wrong, thank you for the tip, I will make a note of how to operate your electric locomotives in future. :)

Cheerz. ex.

CSD 498.1 + Bp :)
z5l0.jpg

Super screenshots everyone. :mop:

Just a couple from the excellent Bulgarian route Sofia - Radomir, and some new Ukrainian/Russian content.

Last edited:
@All Very nice screenshots :Y:

@avs1000 have you tried using SAM winter tracks ? I'm sure the route will look much better with those.
@samplaire Ever thought about creating some foreign content? :D

@rc2008rc Is that rolling stock available somewhere?

Very,very nice pictures everyone! Here's some more from me, Sweden in the 80th.

cxjj.jpg

6fb2.jpg

7b16.jpg

jcjb.jpg

Thats all for tonight,
Jocke :)

And from Sweden right now: Good night!

where did you get the 2nd class cars from?
can you give me the link please
It depends on who you are asking! :) If you are asking me, I found these SJ B5 on www.e-buzz.se/forum. I'm not sure where, but maybe ekankal knows where you can find them, he is the one that have repaint them. I only found this one, with botch first and second class cars: http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showthread.php?t=26241.

Then, let's post some images :) I guess some of you have heard about the "Malmtåget Dm3"? They used to pull some woodtrains before, in the 80th in the northen Sweden. So, here is one of them, pulling a woodtrain (maybe there's a better name for that in English? My English sucks...).

Today, 1st October 2013, none of them are in service anymore. Two will be keept, and the rest will not be used anymore.

wvzs.jpg

ykfk.jpg

xvqd.jpg

Thats all guys and girls :)

//Jocke

Last edited:
Back