Screenshots of European Trains

vc6z.jpg
859d.jpg

Hello.

See all the STD objects and Miscellaneous sections for more layout objects.

Best Regards

Manuel

Hello Manuel, I have TRS2009 SP4 build 3.3, it just says TS2010 on your website, but, doesn't state the build number, will your route run on my version, please ??

Do I need any Payware assets at all for this route, please ??

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Hello everybody

For ex-railwayman.

Hello Manuel, I have TRS2009 SP4 build 3.3, it just says TS2010 on your website, but, doesn't state the build number, will your route run on my version, please ??

The route was build with ts2010 SP3 build 49933 I don't know if is posible modify the route build and it works fine.

Do I need any Payware assets at all for this route, please ??

No, all the objects are free, from DLS, or our Download Site -> http://www.lunman3d.es/descargas

If you need help about any object, please, tell me.

For ricky25

The composition here.

Renfe TEMD - S/449
http://www.ibertrainz.eu/foro2/index.php?topic=19742.0

Best Regards.

Manuel

Thank you Manuel, I have installed your route and it is build 3.3, so, I should be able to run it, I'm now off to find the 409 missing assets. I'll get back to you if I cannot find anything.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Thank you Manuel, I have installed your route and it is build 3.3, so, I should be able to run it, I'm now off to find the 409 missing assets. I'll get back to you if I cannot find anything.

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Ok ex-railwayman.

I you need help, you know where I am ;)

Regards

Manuel

Hi zatovisualworks and sorry for my late response but just right now i saw your post,I have downloaded this DMU from the site of your banner,ibertrainz,and i have reskined it for my personal use

Thank you for your kind response, Mr Aristides. That's a good info for everybody to know. Enjoy it! Best wishes to you from the IBTZ team.

The enjoying side of Alberte ;)

Thank you for your kind response, Mr Aristides. That's a good info for everybody to know. Enjoy it! Best wishes to you from the IBTZ team.

The enjoying side of Alberte ;)
Thank you very much Alberte,i hope do not have any problem if i will reskin for my personal use something of your Amazing contents in future

Not at all, dear Aristides. ;)

But, even being for personal use, since my respect, devotion and gratitude for all the IBTZ team -who's been working for Trainz since ten years ago- is immense, a quote of the source will be welcomed and thanked. :D You know that appreciating discerning fellow trainzers over here are going to ask you about it.

Have a nice weekend,.

The devoted to IBTZ side of Alberte :wave:

Back