Screenshot of The Week: Sep 14 to Sep 21 2014 (No Theme)

British fields

joaopedrotrs_20140921_0019_zps140e0dbd.jpg~original

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 32 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until September 28, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Golly! Voting's hard this week, there's so many great shots. I guess I'll have to say:
1) 817TAYLOR
2) Epoche3bis4
3) peterwise
Honorable Mention: rickf77
The H.M. and #3 was a big toss up for me. They were both great!

This voting is such stressful business as there are many others I would have liked to add to the list. So I will say great shots everybody!!!!!!!!

subway_777
rickf77
rbar_164

My votes:

ARhian7
Epoche3bis4
okhiu

~ snip~ I grew up in southern England (on the South Downs almost over the Brighton Line), but Ashtead, Surrey until I was 7) and the countryside looks lovely on your screenshot and it "feels" right for the area. What is the route? Is it available? ~snip~
Hi Peter,

Thanks for your kind words.

The South Downs is a lovely location.

The route is one of mine based on Wiltshire/Hampshire/Dorset rural area which I know well. It's somewhat similar to the SD's, but not as expensive!. No plans to release the route - still a work in progress (aren't they all).

Cheers
Casper

Epoche3bis4 i like a lot the details in all your screenshots
mezzoprezzo very good countryside pic, and as always, you amaze me with your skill of adding depth to your scenes.

Back