Screenshot of The Week: Sep 14 to Sep 21 2014 (No Theme)

ACL power entering the Columbia Industrial District in Columbia SC.
10694273_728502617184799_793462649449301900_o.jpg

Oh, for gosh sake! I'll never catch up to you Shaz! Do you also know how to create and re skin stuff? I think I have that house (peeling green and no paint). I use it in just about every town. Even your clothes on the line looks different from what I am using. Well, that's hippy heaven for sure! I believe you are surely in the top ten of the screenshot artists! Any of us less gifted who get a vote when we are competing with the masters should feel pretty good!

Cheers .... Rick

:wave: Howdi

Unfortunately I do not know how to reskin. All the credit goes to philskene and the loco is on the dls, kuid2:69871:2219:2 plus there is a tender.
By restored I meant in my fictitious route the loco was "restored" (gotta let your imagination work here :hehe:) in the "railway restoration area" of the "Ridley museum" which is for rail and pioneer transport. I was not very clear sorry. I knew in my head what I meant, but from an outsider looking in would not understand. I will post a screenshot one of these days of it....I just need to get the right one.

That house is called " Walsh House" kuid2:77573:24177:1 and is from a third party site, not sure what one. The clothes line is from the clever creators of the DHR content (dls).

Thanks for the complement about the screenshot artists - but I am no different from all you good folk. If a screenshot stands out from the multitude of others I take in-game, I put it as a desktop theme then view it and think about the "story and emotion" behind it and it has got to "feel" right. I also learnt some tips on the forum from the ultimate master "Mezzoprezzo" for texturing and I also study his shots to see how he does things. My route is all done freehand and if I like a section - like some hills, I use copy and paste.

We have election day here in NZ tomorrow and I still do not know who to vote for.......
Shaz

Last edited:
Since there's no theme, can I put up a picture that I did not make in Trainz? I'm trying to think 'outside the box'.

Class 66 hauling herbicide through southern England, UK.

Cheers
Casper
:)
[Image deleted for brevity]

Casper,

I grew up in southern England (on the South Downs almost over the Brighton Line), but Ashtead, Surrey until I was 7) and the countryside looks lovely on your screenshot and it "feels" right for the area. What is the route? Is it available?

Peter.

I don't know the rules, but I think it should be something YOU made in TRAINZ.

I don't believe a person should vote for there own shot.

I think if a person wants to submit an idea for the week's theme, that person should not submit an entry for that week.

Just the way I think, no offence.

Cheers .... Rick
I agree with you on the first two but I think that if you come up with the theme for the week you should still be able to enter.
SP AC-9 #3810 leads a train up the canyon at a blistering 35 miles per hour while barely visible SP-2 #5033 shoves hard at the back of the train

Short InterRegio from Brasov heading towards Bucharest North, with diesel traction , leaving the former royal station Sinaia.

2ebAQtH.jpg

Last edited:
On a dusty portion of NSW's many branch lines Z12 #1210 hauls a local out of the depot. The 1210 has just returned to service after wheel work, it is pulling L Class Carriages.
01893216da3b22b82c541c71548322fe.jpg

Saturnr

Back