Screenshot of The Week: March 8 to March 15 2015 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on March 16 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Crossing the swing bridge from Wrong Island to the mainland

7094ffe4f271cb245a3234702fdfcf6e.jpg

I've put in a lot of time with the Wrong Island RR Branch of my Wolf Hill & Western RR. It's been tough because the Mac version of T:ANE is still so very wonky and many of my needed assets, like airports and sea ports are still unavailable. Come on, release date!!!

What a coincidence, that's the exact same bridge I used last week with 722 and 4501. I've never seen that type of asset two weeks in a row, and boom, NW it's happening.

Saturnr

What a coincidence, that's the exact same bridge I used last week with 722 and 4501. I've never seen that type of asset two weeks in a row, and boom, NW it's happening.

Saturnr

Well, I went down the list of what I had for RR bridges, and I needed something to open to let those durn sailboats get out to open water.

uc

PRR Train 8412-578, pulled today by E6s 325, glides to a stop at Trout Run, PA,
to drop off a few passengers. Since the train is stopping, the mail clerk will
retrieve the mail bag manually instead of using "the hook".
The train is the daily (except Sunday) southbound train from Elmira NY to Williamsport PA
(circa July 1925) on the Pennsy's Elmira Division. Having left Elmira on time at 10:15 a.m.,
the train is still on time at 12:10 p.m. Given the short train and the powerful E6s on
the head end, the crew is very confident of arriving on time today in Williamsport at 12:37 p.m.

Last edited:
It's taken me 20 minutes just to write this post. How the hell am I supposed to say anything that can live up to that?

Update: 26 minutes, the past 5 have been spent speechless, staring at that.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_UdCjI1Gr0raHV5RVZsZG03a0U/view?usp=sharing

PRR Train 8412-578, pulled today by E6s 325, glides to a stop at Trout Run, PA,
to drop off a few passengers. Since the train is stopping, the mail clerk will
retrieve the mail bag manually instead of using "the hook".
The train is the daily (except Sunday) southbound train from Elmira NY to Williamsport PA
(circa July 1925) on the Pennsy's Elmira Division. Having left Elmira on time at 10:15 a.m.,
the train is still on time at 12:10 p.m. Given the short train and the powerful E6s on
the head end, the crew is very confident of arriving on time today in Williamsport at 12:37 p.m.

Jim,

That's a nice screenshot, but most people won't see it (and so vote for it) unless you "Insert Image" (edit again, then use third icon from right and give the URL/Web Address of the image).

Good luck.

Peter.

Fabulous screenshot of yours rickf77 !! Everyone else brilliant too :mop:

Here is the Ka cruising through the countryside in the early morning.

Last edited:
Back