Screenshot of The Week: March 15 to March 22 2015 (Green With Envy)

B.O.O.M. entrance

boom_entrance_01.jpg

Good morning!!

Love the pics!

Theres nothing quite like waking up to the countryside flying by at 90mph - the Caledonian Sleeper nears the end of its journey...

j8o4nr.jpg

"Mighty fine herd you have there Jack. The other farmers will be green with envy"

With the testing of T:ANE one of our tasks, is to Create a route and test the tools. This is what I put together while searching for those sneaky bugs and glitches with the latest build.

Very nice shot! My favorite that I've seen from T:ANE CE/BETA so far!

476 Makes Her Awaited Comback

Re splendid after an overhaul which included cylinder block replacement, K-28 #476 wears 1930s style herald lettering complete with a green boiler as she chugs though the green fourists on a special trip on the restored Oahu Railway & Land Co. trackage.
9ea229f702a5d1d7c0eb444e6852e268.jpg

Saturnr
(Personally I hope when/if they restore 476 they do her '60s style without number boards and a shiny silver smokebox and oversized false diamond stack.)

Ah, if only I'd seen this thread earlier - my current route is green all over!

paulsw2_20150321_0027.jpg

Apologies for being too late.

Paul

Submissions are now closed. There are 23 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until March 30, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below.

Oh, there are so many great shots that you can just imagine standing in that spot and seeing the scene.
So difficult and in no order.

Matt3985
ARhian7
TheStoon

Such fantastic screenshots folks. It made choosing extremely hard.

In no particular order:

benjaminw
matt3985
thestoon

Back