Screenshot of The Week: June 21 to June 28 2015 (No Theme)

Image57.jpg

Last edited:
LNER Flying Scotsman Passes Goods Train at Bawtry

At the low viaduct over marshy land at Bawtry on the East Coast Main Line (ECML), a London & Northern Eastern (LNER) Flying Scotsman express, along with its beautiful teak panelled coaches, bound for Edinburgh passes a goods train on its way to help feed London.
[Taken in T:ANE build 76536].
LNER%20Flying%20Scotsman%20Passes%20Goods%20Train%20at%20Bawtry.jpg

Last edited:
In the absence of any msg re voting here is mine. Wow! Some really great shots, my votes are Giraud, epo and iannz, no order.

Regards,

Dave

Hello,

my vote is : Epoche3bis4, Baran40, Wirdenour

greetings from France, Marcoluiggi.papytrainz (Facabook page)

With all these votes rolling in, Nicky better be getting on the ball... The highball at this rate. :hehe:

Epoche3bis4
captainkman
RSKraus

RSKraus, I love the simplicity and colouring for your picture, I can easily imagine this cropped and as a framed painting or print on the wall and if I saw that in a shop, I would buy it. It may not be the best rail scene picture, but damn that is my kind of art I would love on my wall.

Imagine something a metre or 4 foot wide or bigger on the wall. Stunning. I think so anyway :)

print.jpg

Submissions are now closed. There are 19 entries for this round so up to 3 votes are allowed. Voting will be from now until July 6, 1200nn UTC. Please post your votes below. All prior votes accepted.

Thanks, Iannz, for your kind compliment, And for your vote. Even before I saw this posting, I had marked down your delightful river scene for my vote. I love the realism in your entries.

This month was a toughie. I boiled them down to 6 excellent entries and kept viewing them again and again to come up with these 3.

iannz
GIRAUD
baran40

Back