Screenshot of The Week: June 21 to June 28 2015 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on June 29 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

YLWwtI_5mT9Y5S5qYYvXp-OC93s4RT6mAjeGHXcoNp0=w1919-h979-no

Hi all,

You dreaming of rain in CA, pdkoester, looks like it is hissing down. Love your train window view Giraud. Mine is a tribute to the Beverly Hillbillies, "Up from the ground came a bubbling crude, gold that is." SP for you pd.

]
xKIOGlg.png

Regards,

Dave

The Happy Clown crew moves down to the chemical spur, during late evening. They are stopped for some reason, and the smoke coming out is from a malfunctioning employee car behind it.
Screen%20Shot%202015-06-25%20at%203.52.48%20PM_zpszde9utne.png
[/URL][/IMG]

The Happy Clown is a terrifying, terrible restaurant that I made awhile ago in Minecraft. i made up stories for it, and I tried to build it in Trainz several times but I lost interest in them, probably because they were bigger routes and it would have taken longer to do them. This is just a little switching thing that was meant to be a diorama but I will probably extend.

A trio of Norfolk & Western GP35's gear up to get a running start at the climb, passing the pair of GP40's serving as mine switchers, which are resting after loading several strings of hoppers.
4b15f2f500b08e27544a4eaf4e010c8d.jpg

Back