Screenshot of The Week: February 21 to February 28 2016 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on February 28 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

On a sidenote I'd like to apologize to everyone for being tardy in handling the competition of late. I've been going through a rough patch but it's being sorted and hopefully things will be better down the line. Please keep the amazing submissions and votes coming, for I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets inspired by these even if we don't have time to play right now.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

LMS Coronation Scot crosses a small bridge heading for Exeter St. Thomas Station.
2016_02_23_223501.jpg

Hello from France

My screen for this week : switcher Y 8191 waiting for authorization before leaving the yard

Cheers, Marc

Best Wishes

Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on February 28 at 12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

On a sidenote I'd like to apologize to everyone for being tardy in handling the competition of late. I've been going through a rough patch but it's being sorted and hopefully things will be better down the line. Please keep the amazing submissions and votes coming, for I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets inspired by these even if we don't have time to play right now.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

I hope that whatever was diverting you from the great job you have been doing for Screenshots will soon be resolved. I have missed your usual, efficient style. Stay well, Nick.
Best wishes,
RSKraus

Last edited:
You T:ANE guys are making me jealous... I'm still stuck on TS12...

A F&W RS3 switches at the wharf.

Matt

A Wrong Island RR early AM Commuter comes off the Bascule Bridge on east side of Wolf River.
Let me add a quick explanation that I have lived on Long Island, New York for 80 of my 84 years. It stretches east-northeast from New York Harbor into the Atlantic Ocean. Long Island extends 118 miles (190 km) eastward from New York Harbor to Montauk Point, with a maximum north-to-south distance of 23 miles (37 km) between Long Island Sound and the Atlantic coast. The Long Island Railroad is the busiest commuter railroad in North America and operates 24/7 and services many of the census-estimated population of 7,804,968 in 2014. (I recall in the early 40's, as a youngster sitting behind my uncle's tailor shop on Main Street in Hempstead, watching steam engines roll their coaches into the station there. Almost the entire route now uses an electrified 3rd rail to power their trains) The Long Island RR has had many critical comments leveled at it, like the many weather related issues with which it was confronted in this latest snow filled winter. So, I also have my own poke by adding my Wrong Island RR as the commuter part of my Wolf Hill and Western RR route.

bd17c9adcbe7f67569dc7eae8bd2847e.jpg

Last edited:
France (East) - Chemins de fer de l'Est

A few weeks ago my offering was 19th century Germany. This week it's early to mid 20th century France. Enjoy!

Chemins%20de%20fer%20de%20l'Est%2001.jpg

Generic as crap compared to the rest of y'all but it's all I got on the new computer so far. Nice shots Steve and Leo!
03eccd30991cc88654da29a46be76a8a.jpg

Back