Screenshot of the Week: 13-Jan-2013 to 20-Jan-2013 (Warning: large shots potential)

Retro00064

Submission closed. The voting is here.

This week's theme: Shots without trains in them (suggested by EspeeDude).

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on January 20 at 12:00 a.m. UTC (January 19 at 7:00 p.m. here in the eastern U. S.), after which point voting will begin.

Next week's theme: Trains and water (suggested by EspeeDude).

Please feel free to PM me with suggestions for themes, etc. They are much appreciated!

Good luck. :)

Regards,

Zachary.

Last edited:
Screen_001-16.jpg

williamb73201212100006.jpg
The Cargil Plant South of Hanford, CA. A great little switching place on the Central Valley Sub.

Cheers all and by golly I like the theme this week!

Seems like it's either trains or water in these shots...

both.png

UP on the Harbor Master. Forgive me for the default stock, as I haven't downloaded much yet.

[IMG]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DustinJRaiken/Trainz/DustinJRaiken_20130115_0005.jpg[/IMG]

How about another angle?

[IMG]http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc443/DustinJRaiken/Trainz/DustinJRaiken_20130115_0006.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like it's either trains or water in these shots... ~snip~

Hi Dustin.

Welcome to the weekly competition!

But, err um, check out Zachary’s opening post. The theme, “Trains and water”, is for next week’s entries. (We always get early warning to allow more time to get our entries together).

This week’s theme is Shots without trains in them. The fact that some of us have used scenes which include water is, I think, co-incidental.

By the way, you will need to remove one of your shots prior to judging. The OP does say one screenshot per entrant.

Good luck. Hope to see you here regularly!

Cheers
Casper
:)

Hi Dustin.

Welcome to the weekly competition!

But, err um, check out Zachary’s opening post. The theme, “Trains and water”, is for next week’s entries. (We always get early warning to allow more time to get our entries together).

This week’s theme is Shots without trains in them. The fact that some of us have used scenes which include water is, I think, co-incidental.

By the way, you will need to remove one of your shots prior to judging. The OP does say one screenshot per entrant.

Good luck. Hope to see you here regularly!

Cheers
Casper
:)
Crap! Better save my shots for next week. I'll try and do a shot with no trains in it over the course of this week. Dang, and those shots took lots of crashes and a BSOD to set up...

EDIT- A city rises above the gritty industrial landscape of the Harbor Master.

DustinJRaiken_20130115_0007.jpg

Last edited:
Back